Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Man I need to read up on this. I've always heard about them, but its just seems crazy how I feel like I've never heard about the moors in school EVER.:mindblown:

Same, anyone can gimme a rundown?

I had an ex who was half mexican /spaniard and when I went to see her Spaniard family some of them had some um...."African" features... they were from southern spain.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I would love to know why our history is hidden. What power did we used to possess would cause the white man to systematically imprison us physically and mentally? What threat do we pose to them?

You think Yakub is fake?....:sas2:....the possibility that its real is becoming more and more a reality.....we are the natural inhabitants of ths planet...white people are our creation....they are unnatural beast that we breeded...

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
You think Yakub is fake?....:sas2:....the possibility that its real is becoming more and more a reality.....we are the natural inhabitants of ths planet...white people are our creation....they are unnatural beast that we breeded...
Can't find it now (of course) but I was watching a series of YouTube vids about this shyt (not specifically Yakub. He is new to me but I've seen the name before). Anyway, I came across something that said "white people would kill themselves if they knew their true origin". Crazy shyt. I'ma dig deep into Yakub.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moors is a term Europeans came up with to describe the people of the muslim empire that invaded large parts of Europe. These so called moors were a mix of arabs berbers blacks turks etc. Muslim empire was growing rapidly and very inclusive. Once colonized, the locals usually adopted Islam and were able to join the armies, rule over themselves with dotted lines to Caliph.

Anyways I still cant believe people get so hung up on color, it is absurd. Our brains are super advanced machines more complicated and sophisticated than anything man has ever or will ever build, yet we are always occupied and distracted with such frivolous bullshyt. The color of skin is that important to people? I cant believe somebody would actually feel some sort of way towards somebody else solely based on the color of their skin smh. Ill never understand people man:snoop:
nikkardly the color and our DNA is what makes use different and better, are u serious

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have the right, and reserve the right to claim any and all things from Africa. Arabs can go claim whats in the mid east.
Moors were Black, and thats where it begins and ends.
Funny how when Asians, Arabs and Euro's highlight their achievements you dont have some idiot claiming other races were involved. But say Blacks did something they'll all jump up and say other groups had to have been involved. FOH
We started all the Asians culture go watch hidden colors 1,2,3,4

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

This was a great show. Especially with the movies like Lord of The rings and the subliminal messages regarding Moors.

Zo Williams FINALLY did a part 2 to that episode this week:

"OnTheNext “ZOWHAT?
MORNING SHOW
www.DashRadio.Com/DASHTALK
DASH TALK-RADIO
11: AM PST-2PM EST
Date: 6-26-17
323-230-4445
323-230-4445

HOT TOPIC ALERT:
A deeper inquiry into
Moorish History Part 2!

Questions:

How long did the Moors have white slaves?

Are all humans from all nationalities across the world races originally from Africa?

Is the turmoil that the so-called African American is embroiled in today a direct result of Moorish Rule in ancient times?

What were so called black people called before 1492?

True or False?
The Moors brought enormous learning to Spain that over centuries would percolate through the rest of Europe?

Where Were Moors originally from?

How are the terms moor and Berber related?

True or False?
In the 10th and 11th centuries, public libraries in Europe were non-existent, while Moorish Spain could boast of more than 70, including one in Cordova that housed hundreds of thousands of manuscripts. Universities in Paris and Oxford were established after visits by scholars to Moorish Spain?

What Was Europe Like Under Moorish Rule?

True or False?
The intellectual achievements of the Moors in Spain had a lasting effect; education was universal in Moorish Spain, while in Christian Europe, 99 percent of the population was illiterate, and even kings could neither read nor write?

True or False?
It was this system of education, taken to Europe by the Moors, that seeded the European Renaissance and brought the continent out of the 1,000 years of the intellectual and physical gloom of the Middle Ages?

1.Who were the Moors?
2. Who are the modern day Moors?
Are the Moors truly Race Traitors?
3. What is a blackamoor?
4. Who were the Phoenicians?
5. Where did the myth of the Phoenix and Dragon come from?
6. Why are Melanated people called Black and not Dark?
7. What do the words black and white mean?
8. Did the Moors start slavery?
9. Who is Tariq Ibn Ziyad?
10. Why do Italians call Black people Muley's?
11. What were the dark ages?
12. What is the symbology behind Lord of the Rings?
13. Who were the corsairs?
14. Who are the Pirates of the Caribbean?
15. Why do the oldest tribe of Native Americans in North America call themselves Moors?
16. Who was Saladin the Moor?
17. Why aren't there any TV shows or movies about the Moors?

Moor“North African, Berber,” late 14c., from O.Fr. More, from M.L. Morus, from L. Maurus “inhabitant of Mauritania” (northwest Africa, a region now corresponding to northern Algeria and Morocco), from Gk. Mauros, perhaps a native name, or else cognate with mauros “black” (but this adjective only appears in late Greek and may as well be from the people’s name as the reverse). Being a dark people in relation to Europeans, their name in the Middle Ages was a synonym for “Negro;” later (16c.-17c.) used indiscriminately of Muslims (Persians, Arabs, etc.) but especially those in India.
Many falsely believe Moor to mean black. When proven that it does not mean black, as the above etymology shows you, they will then go on to say “well the Moors were a black people.” But this, as the etymology shows us above, only appears in the Alexandrian or Koine (late Greek) dialect. There is no such thing as a black people and just by looking at your skin alone, or the skin of the people who are called black people, you will see with your own eyes that it is not black.
The Christian European writers would always call our peoples “black” after this period but before this time, we were all known as Moors, just having different tribal names and cultures, but we were all Moors.
Before Africa was called such, it was called Libya because the first and true recorded Libyans were in fact dark skinned woolly haired Moors. Libyans were called Moors in the book “The Cambridge ancient history: The High Empire, A.D. 70-192”[1]

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
The thing is Arabs were apart of the populous but they were black. None of these pale sandcacs you see today are pure Arabs. They're all Turks and Persians. So there wouldn't have been an "Africans and Arabs" distinction they'd all just be Africans/Black people to them.
Arab_1.jpg

picture-36-62.png

Afro-Arabs5.jpg

b1f0b2458195ec44a3bf2f1c478a516b.jpg

Portrait of an Arab paint by the Belgian artist Joseph van Severdonck (1819-1905)
main-qimg-05a46bf5099457dc113061690adfed88-c

The Arabs themselves know this but they tend to keep it under wraps. My Arab friend was telling me the other day how all of the purest royals in her country- Oman- are descended from black people.

Last edited: