are high-end sneakers even worth it??

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Better shoes gets better bytches brehs...

ze7uqe7u.jpg

Jordans

y4yhatyp.jpg

Balenciagas

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I wear nothing but Air jordan 1 phat mids,
sweets and flights for the summer with polo
tees and cargos......slash on some creed
and the ladies cant help themselves.
:whew:

a0yqua.jpg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Balenciaga Arena is adope shoe...the thing I like about them (I dont own a pair so this is speculation) but they look like they look better when you put some wear and tear on 'em.

Thats one thing I'd say designer shoes have over your reg, sneakers. Your reg sneakers you cant wear too much or they goin start creasing and you goin start scuffing them and shyt. Or for shoes with the icey soles they start yellowing.

Also reg sneakers get "old" fast so its like you have to have multiple pairs so you dont rock the same shoes over and over. For example rock the Concords one week but you cant wear them again til like 3 weeks later just so you can keep that same "freshness" about 'em. Im kind of tired of the Jordan craze too.

Im about to start rocking AM1's, Asics, New balances and shyt. These are waaaaaayyyyy more comfortable than basketball shoes, and imo look better with regular clothes.

oQBHjeM.jpg

AIH2B4N-9033_KS5C_1024x1024.jpg

jluPA2o.jpg

These are taken from the sneaker thread.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
high end sneakers ar kinda wack imo

im big on designer but never liked they sneakers

i like they shoes tho

i actually want some ferragamo shoes

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
To me with shoes it's all about what you like. Me personally Im not spending anymore than 200 dollars for a shoe. And it has to be something I really like too. Not just the newest Retro that is dropping. But you can but a shoe for less than a 100 dollars and still have a nice shoe. Only an idiot thinks the more you pay for a shoe the better it is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well then for that, you can spend a helluva lot less than $500 :beli:

Not necessarily. I don't spend 500 on shoes, but I understand why some shoes are priced like that. Quality of construction. Some designers actually take their time and use premium materials when creating their shoes. The most I spen on shoes is 300.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
That Prada and Ferragamo leather is top quality, this wealthy white guy put me own. The leather looks so good for so long, you have to get the sole replaced. He says you can pay 500$ for these and they last you 10 years or pay 150 for some Kenneth Coles dress shoes that last a year.

If the shoes can boost your ego and confidence, help you get motivated to get things done, it's worth it. I'm a reformed sneaker head.

But I just dropped 250$ on these customized Lebreezy on NIKEID.com :lawd:

nike-lebron-x-id-yeezy-2.jpg