are high-end sneakers even worth it??

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Without knowing the shoe, they're all just tacky? Every single one? I think that's a ridiculous position to take, and a reach, like mocking someone for knowing what kind of car they were buying, or even a jacket, or watch. An extremist stance on the 'how much do you spend on shoes' is never the right one.

:rudy: 99% of high end sneakers are butt fukking ugly

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I spend 60 to 150 dollars on my kicks. I own 30 so far. I want to own 300 by the time I'm 30. When I am making real money, I'll expand my spending range to 60-350 dollars since many of the kicks I wish to get are in the mid 300s range.

Value, worth, etc depend on person to person. Clothing/fashion is another venu for me to express myself creatively and stylishly, so I enjoy putting money into that. With that said, I don't support mainstream companies. I don't wear Nike or Jordan. VERY RARELY I'll get a pair of adidas, for the most part I'm into independent brands which range from being way cheaper than Jordans to slightly more expensive.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I hate to say it, but I hate when the nikkas start knowing about certain shyt. Then all the flossy clowns come in and ruin it.

Happened to Supreme, I wont even mention brands like The Hundreds, Crooks & Castles, Obey etc... because ALL the brands where about to die out then they caught wind of the urban community just in the nick of time.

Thank good they still dont know about my shyt, Visvim, Junya Watanabe Man, etc :blessed: . I think those brands are to "regular" looking for nikkas.

The nikkalessness of this post :blessed: