are high-end sneakers even worth it??

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Not really. I bought some Air Yeezy 2s like an ass a while ago, wore em once only to have to deal with people trying to call out that they're fake. I eventually sold em on ebay for about the same price I paid for em.

^^^^^^

idiot

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Black people care more about Jordans than their own kids

Got daddy issues?wan talk bout it?

I think your worth more than a pair of j's, if he doesnt.

Except if im comparing u to a pair of snakeskin xiii :troll:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Highend sneakers are worn to impress low class people. No thanks. Haven't spent more than 90 for a pair of kicks since '01

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
high end sneakers ar kinda wack imo

im big on designer but never liked they sneakers

i like they shoes tho

i actually want some ferragamo shoes

Sentiments the same regarding some of these kicks esp seeing a 35-and, sometimes, a 40+- year old rocking them. :what:

Edit: I thought you were talking about J's, Lebrons, etc.

Personally on the prowl for some Allen Edmond Strands and Cole Hawn Oxfords. :youngsabo:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
As long as you're tasteful, and restrained, nothing wrong with LV, Gucci, whatever shoes/sneakers, I have a few pairs of Gucci sneaks, 1 loafer, sandals, same with LV, and two pairs of Ferragamos. Buy shoes to wear, not as an investment. That's all I wear now, no Nikes, nothing like that, except for running. Just don't look like a jackass. People that know fashion will know what you're wearing, people that don't, will not.

Exactly buy whatever satisfies you and stop hatin on other people's preference...
At the end of the day its all about how you you rock it and pull it off.....just cause you got on some high end shoes or extra exclusive ds sneaker don't mean you immune from looking like a fool..

Theres this dude at my job right now who brags hella hard about his high end shyt...constantly shyttin on trendy shyt, yet this mfers doesn't realize he's a hypebeast and following trend himself...

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
DSC01603.jpg

I got these a few years ago from the Barney's warehouse sale. I paid $300 for them...used be over $800.

I get compliments when I wear them in more fashion conscious cities (Tokyo, Paris, NYC etc)

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
yall nikkas be wearing some ugly ass kicks

i'm a basic nikka

af1's is ALWAYS in style and fresh
j's
prada
timbs

thats the only non dress up type joints i fukk with