im a sucker for elephant print :takedat:

:gag:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I think I'm officially too old for the kick game. I was mad into it, but then a nikka started having bills :laugh:

But true kicks be like 4 blurays, or 2 weeks of gas, or a dope as night out with the girl or the homies :heh:

I BE STRESSIN OVER SHOES AROUND $50 NOW :damn:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As long as you're tasteful, and restrained, nothing wrong with LV, Gucci, whatever shoes/sneakers, I have a few pairs of Gucci sneaks, 1 loafer, sandals, same with LV, and two pairs of Ferragamos. Buy shoes to wear, not as an investment. That's all I wear now, no Nikes, nothing like that, except for running. Just don't look like a jackass. People that know fashion will know what you're wearing, people that don't, will not.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
tbh i hella over paid for em but they fresh so fukk it :yeshrug: and buying shoes online is sketchy, u could get ripped off easy, especially if your not a sneakerhead

got some true blue 3s for 280 :whew:

Jordan+3.jpg

and black and grey sixty clubs for 160

35861002_w.jpg

im a sucker for elephant print :takedat:

Dude thats not high end...thats overpriced

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
I hate to say it, but I hate when the nikkas start knowing about certain shyt. Then all the flossy clowns come in and ruin it.

Happened to Supreme, I wont even mention brands like The Hundreds, Crooks & Castles, Obey etc... because ALL the brands where about to die out then they caught wind of the urban community just in the nick of time.

Thank good they still dont know about my shyt, Visvim, Junya Watanabe Man, etc :blessed: . I think those brands are to "regular" looking for nikkas.

This..:lawd:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I got news for u bruh, Louis Vuitton and all these other euro brands really "ain't for nikkas" nikkas ain't dying over pradas but they are extremely overrated. If u really a slick nikka u can look like u got money with anything. a $500 watch will get u some p*ssy/attention faster than some shiny ass prada sneakers.

This is true, and for the most part the high-end label shoes like Raf Simmons most of their shoes just look like a much more basic version of low-top converse.