are high-end sneakers even worth it??

semtex

:)
Daps
Bruh shoes are never worth that goddamn much. Wish you nikkas would quit salivating over some damn shoes all the time

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yes

I bought my first high end sneakers in 02 American cups parada before the name change :smh:

Still have them and have worn em in 5 years.

When I first got Em I was stunting hard cause nikkas were not up on them at all.

I say around 05 is when the wave hit and never stopped.

Anyway they look great and it been 11 years.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Wut u got? Gimme the hookup on the low price..

tbh i hella over paid for em but they fresh so fukk it :yeshrug: and buying shoes online is sketchy, u could get ripped off easy, especially if your not a sneakerhead

got some true blue 3s for 280 :whew:

Jordan+3.jpg

and black and grey sixty clubs for 160

35861002_w.jpg

im a sucker for elephant print :takedat:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Thousands of people starve to death every day and we buying $500 shoes :ohhh: I would be lying if I said I wasnt materialistic but never forget go give back to those who are less fortunate than us brehs.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well im up there wit you plehbwah :obama:

but i aint payin no $500 for kicks that dont look special and 99% of people wont even know what they are :smh:

Well then why ask if the those brands of shoes are worth it? Your not looking for quality, your looking for attention.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Not really. I bought some Air Yeezy 2s like an ass a while ago, wore em once only to have to deal with people trying to call out that they're fake. I eventually sold em on ebay for about the same price I paid for em. At the end of the day, they're just shoes. Either you can wear em and fukk em up in the process over time or they'll just sit around in your house hoping that they'll stay in demand and gain value.

:ufdup:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shoulda kept them on ice n sold em now, them sneakers sell fot alot now... was the comfort any special though?

I ain't gon lie, those were some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

Or maybe the amount I paid for em made me think so

lol my nikka I got em back in sept/oct. The price was already outrageous for em by then. Thats why I said I bought em like an ass, cause I should of slapped myself for spending that much on sneakers.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hate to say it, but I hate when the nikkas start knowing about certain shyt. Then all the flossy clowns come in and ruin it.

Happened to Supreme, I wont even mention brands like The Hundreds, Crooks & Castles, Obey etc... because ALL the brands where about to die out then they caught wind of the urban community just in the nick of time.

Thank good they still dont know about my shyt, Visvim, Junya Watanabe Man, etc :blessed: . I think those brands are to "regular" looking for nikkas.