Toronto
L1000301.jpg

:win:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:shaq2: like the burbs and rich spoiled kids ain't the biggest hypebeast
I don't know, I didn't grow up in the burbs or around many spoiled rich kids.

I do know that growing up in the hoods you are taught to believe that fresh J's are required to complete your outfit and get the girls to pay more attention from you or feel "in". I only owned a couple of J's growing up...never had a problem getting female attention. Never gave a fukk what my "friends" thought.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i have j's, i have LV's, I have Pradas, I have cole haans, etc. i just buy/wear what I like. not one single solitary fukk given about what others think about what i like/wear.

i do me. :manny:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Why do you care if people know what brand they are?

:whoa: im assuming if your buying $500 shoes, its for trickin. cuz sure, you might say "its for quality" or comfort, or whatever, but REALISTICALLY, i cant imagine how the quality or comfort of a shoe could be SOO different from $100-200 ones that it calls for breakin double the bread :manny: but hey, im just a poor dumb cheap fukk i guess. if i was rich though, it wouldnt matter and sure id just cop the most expensive shyt just because. but if you're middle class, i think you're tryna stunt.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
DSC01603.jpg

I got these a few years ago from the Barney's warehouse sale. I paid $300 for them...used be over $800.

I get compliments when I wear them in more fashion conscious cities (Tokyo, Paris, NYC etc)

:wow: nice kicks...where u catch the sale at?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear many of you guys have zero self awareness....

no sneaker over $10 is worth it....... anyone criticizing someone for paying $500+ for a pair of sneakers but pays over $10 for his sneakers is a hypocrite ........

none of you is buying sneakers or clothes solely based on value for money or price so you need to chill with your nonsense.......

Anyone who is buying the cheapest no name brand sneakers has a right to criticize and comment......anyone one else is a hypocritical idiot