are high-end sneakers even worth it??

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Raf simons..n these look tough

I'm just used to keeping it simple I guess, hell as much as I buy Jordans I always feel there's too much going on with the shoe design. Those Raf's would be okay if it wasn't a Kanye West gay-fish color rainbow color scheme going on with it. If I had those shoes I honestly would just wear a plain white t shirt and some khaki chinos.

They definitely have their different designs but when I lurked on Hypebeast before coming here and everytime someone came in showing off Raf's/Visvim's they looked like Converse.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Since im fed up with jordans ( ****** die over his sneakers the least he could do is drop the price.....)

:mjpls: If I got shot and killed over a pair of f*ckin' sneakers, they better cost more than $150. I would like to die knowing my life was worth at lease $500

Jordan need to raise them prices before I consider buying a pair and puttin' my life at risk. As a matter of fact, Nike need to go ahead and add a life insurance policy inside every shoe-box

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
@Chill... hows this for simple?

eve2yjy9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Really, it depends on why you are getting them. If you just have a ton of cash sitting around and you love buying shoes just as your own 'vice', then one or two pairs might be cool. If you are spending $500 on shoes merely to try to stand out from the next dude in order to try and attract female attention, you are throwing money down the drain.

Me personally, I don't really see sneakers as worth that kind of money. I'd much rather put that kind of money into a watch or towards a ring if we're talking about spending it on clothing/accessories.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Don't know about if it's worth it, since I rarely wear mine. But you can clearly tell the quality on them are built to last.

MMM Gats and Commmon Projects :wow:

margiela-paint-sneaker.jpg
:wow:
maison-martin-margiela-painted-sneakers-02.jpg
DSC_0805.JPG