AR-AB "Say My Name" (Meek Mill diss)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dark Lo been on his grind

He can't go bar for bar with Ab but I think he's a better artist at this point. You have to be in a certain mood to listen to Ab, and I wouldn't dare listen to Ab during my work hours. Dark-Lo is more versatile.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
AR needs to get back on drugs cuz this shyt was wack. On top of that nothin about this song says Meek diss
like for real. this is why im type salty bout this nikka ab. i want real diss tracks not hyped up ig post about what he about to do.

Meek don't fuKk with them and blackmail them because it was AR boys who shot that bus up with French and Meek inside. Them boys are fukking crazy. Meek felt some type of way ever since
ive heard something similiar to this cept other way round. that tour bus shooting. i heard those was abs people who actually got popped while ab and meek n dem was on french buss. but yo but what do i know im on the internet. lol

lol in all i dont think meek even did nothing to these nikkas brehs. first ab wanted to go in on quilly now he wanna "HINT" at a meek diss. the wackest move ever. meek prob aint hop on some songs he was suppose to or whatever but really how is meek mill gon blackball these guys outside the city who's he gnna call???? meek got hella industry connects but i think the proportions are bein blown here. but what do i kno.

again im in no way shape or form a meek fan. im actually a current disapointed AR AB fan brehs. this was a letdown. i member ar ab was tryna say he discovered shy glizzy :snoop:

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People from AR's side been feeling a way for a while. Meek been going out his way doing what Irv did to 50 on some "Don't sign them because they really are what they rap about" on some sucker shyt. Dark Lo and Lik been felt a way about him

is this confirmed?

that's some hoe sh*t

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I like Ab's music, and obviously he's talking what he's living but realistically I wouldn't feel comfortable being connnected with, or doing business with Ab.

That's the issue here people are scared of these dudes.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AR needs to get back on drugs cuz this shyt was wack. On top of that nothin about this song says Meek diss
dark lo has been the hottest and most consistent in obh since ab went down and since he got out, he took the crown IMO.

I can't count ab out yet since blow 3 and born ready were both fire, nikka need to stay off blog sites where the people interviewing ain't even asking him about his music but just trying to stir up more stuff between him and meek.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Philly has been lacking a major and talented figure at the forefront of the scene, since the streets and the system got the best of Beanie…Meek is borderline garbage to me, and seems like a hoe….

edit

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Philly has been lacking a major leader in the scene, since the streets and the system got the best of Beanie…Meek is borderline garbage to me, and seems like a hoe….

There is no such thing as leaders in Hip Hop culture outside of maybe Chuck D.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the issue here people are scared of these dudes.

It's not the only issue, there have been other scary artists. My issue is he put Cassidy out on front street and cosigned Meek, now he's dissing him. Even if he's justified in dissing Meek, it looks bad. Ab's name was even mentioned in the Diz v Cassidy battle, Diz claimed that Ab was sending him texts airing out Cass. Even tho Dark Lo denied it, that type of stuff makes Ab look really petty & slimy.
If you deal with Ab, then he feels like you didn't do enough for his cause, then what happens?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
If you deal with Ab, then he feels like you didn't do enough for his cause, then what happens?

Which goes back to industry dudes being too scared to risk that which is why OBH can't get on.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Philly has been lacking a major and talented figure at the forefront of the scene, since the streets and the system got the best of Beanie…Meek is borderline garbage to me, and seems like a hoe….

edit

Worst part about it is, so far as bars are concerned, Black Thought is light years beyond ANY name mentioned in this thread. I suppose he's too conscious and too old to wear the crown from some people's perspectives. Reality is, it's kinda mind boggling that Philly didn't champion him. I don't know if it's the Philly version of getting a dicitionary along with your purchase of Illmatic in the South when it comes to Black Thought, or what.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Worst part about it is, so far as bars are concerned, Black Thought is light years beyond ANY name mentioned in this thread. I suppose he's too conscious and too old to wear the crown from some people's perspectives. Reality is, it's kinda mind boggling that Philly didn't champion him. I don't know if it's the Philly version of getting a dicitionary along with your purchase of Illmatic in the South when it comes to Black Thought, or what.

Black thought is not with the nikka shyt i worked for the Roots before.

His name should not even be mentioned in a thread with street dudes like Ar-Ab, Meek & Beans.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Dark came up since Ab was away. Wonder if there's tension there now because of it?