AR-AB "Say My Name" (Meek Mill diss)

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not the only issue, there have been other scary artists. My issue is he put Cassidy out on front street and cosigned Meek, now he's dissing him. Even if he's justified in dissing Meek, it looks bad. Ab's name was even mentioned in the Diz v Cassidy battle, Diz claimed that Ab was sending him texts airing out Cass. Even tho Dark Lo denied it, that type of stuff makes Ab look really petty & slimy.
If you deal with Ab, then he feels like you didn't do enough for his cause, then what happens?

Yo but realistically that is the premise for alot of his lines in his raps lol.
This was bound to happen, if you listen his music you can tell what type of nikka ab is lol, apart from the obvious, his raps is actually him

Last edited:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
How is this a Meek Mill diss? Ar-Ab said he has to get his buzz up, cause the deals they throwing at him is garbage, and he would never sign a 360.

He only wants a deal so he doesn't have to use crack money to record.

from my understanding ab had a few nice deals on the table before he got locked up but,he fuked that all up and that shyt is all gone now. i fuk wit ab heavvvvvvvvvvvvvy but even if i was a label, i can't invest millions let alone 100k in no nikkka who in the streets like that. i can't see why he can't save up a lil bit of his show money and move out of philly and record his music there.

he better hope shy glizzy blow and try to ride off his wave. they were posed to drop a mixtape together but ab fuked that up when he got locked up.

he might get a breakfast club interview out of this shyt with meek, it's good for promo these days :manny:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Yo but realistically that is the premise for alot of his lines in his raps lol.
This was bound to happen, if you listen his music you can tell what type of nikka ab is lol, apart from the obvious, his raps is actually him

Where is the proof this is a Meek Mills diss? Track seems so generic.

Also, he addressed the Cassidy shiit cause he got dragged into the middle of it, there was a real dead body, there was a real murder case. So he could have went OT, and had Cassidy living in Honduras right now.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Don't nobody beef with Philly rappers more than Philly rappers!

:mjcry:That Philly support Philly only lasted a couple months

All i wanna know is wtf happened between Miz Diego and my Apegang nikkaz(Redi, Garci,Stizz and Preem) someone in the knowing??

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The funny thing is Philly loves the roots but it probably seems otherwise cause the Thot crowd has a louder voice. But every Philly rapper bows to them. I got friends in those circles and every time thought comes in the cypher it's nothing but respect from everybody cause the roots really show love to the Philly scene.
The Roots are heavy in Philly.

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus Ar ab on his head. U can tell he like nikka break bread or you dead. :sadcam:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Not one person in this thread has spent money/bandwidth on an Ar-Ab mixtape. This is a 15 year tradition that will go uninterrupted.:datazz:

Nobody cares about Meek Mill anymore. Like, at all. shyt's done.:skip:

nikkaz need to get back on their psyche meds and get jobs. Stop clicking on their Soundcloud and twitter acct. and click on Monster.com. shyt ain't even popping for Meek anymore, this ain't 2011, fukk wrong with these nikkaz?:dahell:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I'[d rather hear Cass, Meek and AR on a few tracks together :manny:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Worst part about it is, so far as bars are concerned, Black Thought is light years beyond ANY name mentioned in this thread. I suppose he's too conscious and too old to wear the crown from some people's perspectives. Reality is, it's kinda mind boggling that Philly didn't champion him. I don't know if it's the Philly version of getting a dicitionary along with your purchase of Illmatic in the South when it comes to Black Thought, or what.

what.png

the 20s and 30s something rappers highly respect Thought. He's revered in Philly. Saw some vid recently with him, Meek, Peedi, and some other Philly lesser knowns cyphering and they all were awestruck on some
ohhh.png
gladbron.png
ooh.png
krs.png
... Thought kills every cypher, btw... top 25 emcee easy.

AR wasted that beat with his off beat flow...Plus he isn't saying names either, just like the dudes is dissing...:mjlol:

was off from the jump... couldn't ever catch it... beat ran laps around him ... Ab ain't sounding the same these days. :snoop: