NULL
this sounds something like harry would give french
song is not that good
that beat is good
that sample is dope

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew it was only a matter of time before he started going at Meek... when he was talking on all those vids a few years back you could sense it... he was biggin up Meek TOO much... both on the street tip and musci tip... but not for nothing. He a street nikka... too street... on top of that was calling himself the king of Philly pretty much. I'm pretty sure he was hoping Meek would be his foot in the door since they did a few joints that got some buzz. Meanwhile Meek the one really getting that "king of Philly" attention... not to mention a lot more caked up now then he was back when he was messin with AR. Even if Meek did look out it would've ended the same way... that hood politics man mixed with egos is a dangerous combination. Don't think they could've co-existed.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I knew it was only a matter of time before he started going at Meek... when he was talking on all those vids a few years back you could sense it... he was biggin up Meek TOO much... both on the street tip and musci tip... but not for nothing. He a street nikka... too street... on top of that was calling himself the king of Philly pretty much. I'm pretty sure he was hoping Meek would be his foot in the door since they did a few joints that got some buzz. Meanwhile Meek the one really getting that "king of Philly" attention... not to mention a lot more caked up now then he was back when he was messin with AR. Even if Meek did look out it would've ended the same way... that hood politics man mixed with egos is a dangerous combination. Don't think they could've co-existed.

A lot of street nikkas have entitlement issues. They spent most of their lives taking or strong arming so they don't comprehend "working" for something. Most nikkas take to the street because they want money fast. "Wait for what nikka?" Money's right there" in their heads. Doesn't change when it comes to the industry

Truth200

Banned
Daps

Sadly, you're probably right.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
them nikkas been cool and did dirt together since they were youngins, this ain't no state property situation where you got 6 different nikkas from all over Philly on the same label.

I see what your saying though especially since lo is getting a lot more recognition and has been grinding his ass off now since ab was down.

ab put lo on so I don't think that's the issue, lo said that ab told him before he went down that he had to takeover and keep their name buzzing.
Dark Lo and Ar-Ab didnt grow up together. They from 2 different neighborhoods and met on some rap shyt

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
Song isn't that good.

Only tracks I liked from AR since he got out are these 2

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
How is this a Meek Mill diss? Ar-Ab said he has to get his buzz up, cause the deals they throwing at him is garbage, and he would never sign a 360.

He only wants a deal so he doesn't have to use crack money to record.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Dark-Lo grinding it out and putting out quality material, wish Ab would commit to doing the same for a good year, year & a half before he starts beefing again. I mean yeah, Lo & Lik said what they said, but after that Lo got back on the grind.
I like Ab's music, and obviously he's talking what he's living but realistically I wouldn't feel comfortable being connnected with, or doing business with Ab.
That "Ron Harvey Jr." mixtape had some joints on it