AR-AB "Say My Name" (Meek Mill diss)

10:31

Superstar
Daps
ar ab hypebeastin IG memes now :why:

as much as i d like to see this pop off. and watch ar ab go in. i think he a chump. he tweetin subliminals. i came here in expecting a straight up "fukkk meek mill" link or something. all this "ima bout to do this" or these diss tracks with no namedroppin is wack.

oooo and likmoss and dark lo are bums. they shoulda been puttin meek name in records if thats how they feel. lol at bloggin for 30minz about "if you should diss meek mill"

This ^

Give me some fire music AR....

Umm... Yeah.. All that gangster tough guy video/PSA is good entertainment for CACs to sit back and laugh at us....

More ammo for sterotypes...

You and Meek could have a simple sit down that isn't on YouTube to squash all the drama if there is drama.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This ^

Give me some fire music AR....

Umm... Yeah.. All that gangster tough guy video/PSA is good entertainment for CACs to sit back and laugh at us....

More ammo for sterotypes...

You and Meek could have a simple sit down that isn't on YouTube to squash all the drama if there is drama.
The thing is you never know what's going on behind the scenes. It's very possible he tried to get in contact with Meek or his camp to talk about them subs Meek be throwing on Twitter and IG and got curved. So he took it to wax or whatever. You can never tell. Industry nikkas are very funny style so I wouldn't put it passed Meek to just brush them off and not return their calls or whatever

10:31

Superstar
Daps
The thing is you never know what's going on behind the scenes. It's very possible he tried to get in contact with Meek or his camp to talk about them subs Meek be throwing on Twitter and IG and got curved. So he took it to wax or whatever. You can never tell. Industry nikkas are very funny style so I wouldn't put it passed Meek to just brush them off and not return their calls or whatever

I feel you.

The name of the record just screams attention.. Like hey Meek don't forget me

All Ab needs to do is keeping making great music. Dude has the connects he's semi in the industry

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every AR track I hear gives me the :scust:face. That boy be spittin. He said he'll get Meek buried with all of his money :damn:

I get the same face.. this dude really spit that street shyt like no other right now.. u can feel that real street on my last grind hunger when he spit..

"my nikkas know where u stay at……. IF IT'S ON nikka SAY THAT!" :scust::lupe:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
All I want to know is what sneak shyt meek being throwing at AB Unless he referring to the blocking of him getting signed

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
All I want to know is what sneak shyt meek being throwing at AB Unless he referring to the blocking of him getting signed

If I think in retrospect, That. And I don't know if you remember a tweet Meek sent a little before All Star weekend, saying some shyt like "nikkas think they slick, trying to get in good with NY nikkas before All Star." As if he's the only Philly nikka to be able to have NY connects. Just so happened AR and Lo were in NY at that time trying to shop deals and network. I think word got back.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If I think in retrospect, That. And I don't know if you remember a tweet Meek sent a little before All Star weekend, saying some shyt like "nikkas think they slick, trying to get in good with NY nikkas before All Star." As if he's the only Philly nikka to be able to have NY connects. Just so happened AR and Lo were in NY at that time trying to shop deals and network. I think word got back.

Smh Dark n them been doing shyt with NY dudes though. Swizz is still cool with AB he went to the judge for the dude.

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
Yeah I think they took the sub tweet and rolled with it. Now (in their eyes) any slick shyt coming out of Meeks mouth, is a direct shot. (You know Meek gotta slick mouthpiece on him) They on GO now. And you know you can't reason with irrational nikkas. I think Meek needs to play this shyt wisely.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I hope this don't come to nothing because Philly is not the same in regards to hip hop.

Somebody might get it for real off record if it goes there.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Wtf Ab was cheering Meek during the Cassidy battle like he was the realest nikka alive.

The blogs they talk about that, and basically it was Ar-Ab trying to pump Meek's cred up and thinking it'll help Meek and there might be some compensation in return for cosigning him but it obviously ain't work like that

Daps
The blogs they talk about that, and basically it was Ar-Ab trying to pump Meek's cred up and thinking it'll help Meek and there might be some compensation in return for cosigning him but it obviously ain't work like that
Yeah I just watched the Darklo and Like Moss interview they said it wa sjust a chess move on Ab behalf