AR-AB "Say My Name" (Meek Mill diss)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
God forbid he has to pay dues like any other artist in any industry.
Real goons don't understand that lol.

I remember when Maino was trying to get on and he made DJs play his records lol. He ain't beat them up but he was give them the nudge on some "It would be a good idea to play my music"

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Real goons don't understand that lol.

I remember when Maino was trying to get on and he made DJs play his records lol. He ain't beat them up but he was give them the nudge on some "It would be a good idea to play my music"

Yup..

I'm just.. Like really shocked that a goon is thugging on social media.. All these rap dudes contradict themselves with their actions.

Meek can barely leave Philly.. Why you on social media going at another man

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dark-Lo grinding it out and putting out quality material, wish Ab would commit to doing the same for a good year, year & a half before he starts beefing again. I mean yeah, Lo & Lik said what they said, but after that Lo got back on the grind.
I like Ab's music, and obviously he's talking what he's living but realistically I wouldn't feel comfortable being connnected with, or doing business with Ab.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Dark-Lo grinding it out and putting out quality material, wish Ab would commit to doing the same for a good year, year & a half before he starts beefing again. I mean yeah, Lo & Lik said what they said, but after that Lo got back on the grind.
I like Ab's music, and obviously he's talking what he's living but realistically I wouldn't feel comfortable being connnected with, or doing business with Ab.
Dark Lo been on his grind

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The blogs they talk about that, and basically it was Ar-Ab trying to pump Meek's cred up and thinking it'll help Meek and there might be some compensation in return for cosigning him but it obviously ain't work like that
That's why it's wise to stay out of shyt lol

:sas2:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
AR needs to get back on drugs cuz this shyt was wack. On top of that nothin about this song says Meek diss

sadly i have to agree with this. that born ready freestyle from ab was tough but since then everything else been ehh.

somebody get that nikkka ar some lean and perks asap please .