FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
what.png

the 20s and 30s something rappers highly respect Thought. He's revered in Philly. Saw some vid recently with him, Meek, Peedi, and some other Philly lesser knowns cyphering and they all were awestruck on some
ohhh.png
gladbron.png
ooh.png
krs.png
... Thought kills every cypher, btw... top 25 emcee easy.

was off from the jump... couldn't ever catch it... beat ran laps around him ... Ab ain't sounding the same these days. :snoop:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
what.png

the 20s and 30s something rappers highly respect Thought. He's revered in Philly. Saw some vid recently with him, Meek, Peedi, and some other Philly lesser knowns cyphering and they all were awestruck on some
ohhh.png
gladbron.png
ooh.png
krs.png
... Thought kills every cypher, btw... top 25 emcee easy.

was off from the jump... couldn't ever catch it... beat ran laps around him ... Ab ain't sounding the same these days. :snoop:

If you're talking about the jawn with Jade in it, that's a couple of years old. But Thought is LOVED in Philly. Here, he's given the respect he deserves.

As for the PSP movement, while it may not be as strong, since you're always gonna stick to your circle, but people are still regular working with each other. This isn't 10 years ago when everyone was coming at everyone's neck. It's calm now

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst part about it is, so far as bars are concerned, Black Thought is light years beyond ANY name mentioned in this thread. I suppose he's too conscious and too old to wear the crown from some people's perspectives. Reality is, it's kinda mind boggling that Philly didn't champion him. I don't know if it's the Philly version of getting a dicitionary along with your purchase of Illmatic in the South when it comes to Black Thought, or what.

Cassidy is better than all the dudes u named except gor black thought

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He was a lot kinder to Cassidy by comparison. :huhldup:

Thugs wearing their polo shirts with the buttons all the way up :whoo:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He might be a real nikka but this track is real wack :manny: