Apparently Sea of Thieves is dog shyt

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
It looks like a mobile game. Or something you'd play on the previous generation of consoles. I have a friend that says it's good though. :yeshrug:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
People will hype anything up

I don’t know why people are afraid to call shyt out about games being absolute shyt (no man’s sky)

Standards have really gone down
Because this is gaming journalism in a nutshell

N2CvETv.gif

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
That one hard8 cat always involved in some drama with his crew. I saw a video of this cat going on for about an hour on BG or whatever he’s called now. BG the creator of the podcast and hard8 was calling him bytchmade, fakkit, all types of foul shyt. Any nikka who says that about another normal man is excommunicated and on sight. Now I normally don’t listen to their shot but I checked in on there latest shyt and hard 8 was right there and they “fixed” their problems. They do that shyt for attention. I am convinced. Only black YT I check with for gaming is black hokage and gaming illumination.
Man I remember they were cool back in 2013. I think Hard8 turned on BG when BG muted him back in 2016 and Hard8 went on a tirade on twitter.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'm watching gameplay, and the game looks hilarious if you actually play with people. Dude randomly joined a crew and got locked in a cage it seems, and the crew fukked around with him and wouldn't let him out. I'm yet to see what the objective of the game is yet tho. Do you have to go to war with other pirate gangs?