Apparently Sea of Thieves is dog shyt

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
2 million players already

Most successful new IP from Microsoft this gen.

Dogshyt:wow:
Well it’s not hard to get that rank with the Microsoft console since let’s face it. They haven’t had a big block buster hit this whole entire generation gap really. They’re so far from the days of Halo greatness or Gears of war. Or hell even the little elf game with the boy doing magic

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well it’s not hard to get that rank with the Microsoft console since let’s face it. They haven’t had a big block buster hit this whole entire generation gap really. They’re so far from the days of Halo greatness or Gears of war. Or hell even the little elf game with the boy doing magic
Be a Sony stan brehs :scusthov:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well my father always told me. If ur gonna sell out. Sell out to something that is the best. I would be a Sony Stan with honor. I rather rep the best. Than the worst any day. Y’all the ones being loyal to a beetch that don’t love y’all lol
Goat Sony stan :wow:

@Fatboi1 and @Grand Conde can learn a thing or two from you:salute:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dead:
@PS4 @MeachTheMonster
Y’all copping SoD2 and Crackdown? I might have a gaming rig when that drops. :ehh:
The X will be cheaper too :whistle:

AS for the games, of course, but since those are gamepass titles I expect most xbox gamers to have it :wow:

And while the coli wants to act like the Gamespass thing was a move out of desperation? Well I must remind them that Microsofts original plans was to have games like this
And for us to be able to share/trade/trade-in via a trade back games. Even give titles away. They had all that shyt ready to go at launch

BUT YOU SAME DUMBASS RUSSIAN nikkaZ.. CHIRPING, RUINING MY GAMING EXPERIENCE. THEN GT SPORT:KARMA came thru and crushed the buildings :whew:

But we back, greenerside, Terry Crews fondled nuts, zombie nikkaz on the run from a TEAM of gamers because xbox promotes that online play ya dig, not that shutin single player shyt

/Xbox Promo