Apparently Sea of Thieves is dog shyt

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rare can't make good games anymore.
Sea of thieves is essentially a indie type title that got hyped, kind of like no man's sky. I doubt MS throws it under the bus tho.

Its on game pass so 9.99 and its your's to play with 100 other games. Which is how I'm playing it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What you hear, my guy?:lupe:

They fraudulent?

That one hard8 cat always involved in some drama with his crew. I saw a video of this cat going on for about an hour on BG or whatever he’s called now. BG the creator of the podcast and hard8 was calling him bytchmade, fakkit, all types of foul shyt. Any nikka who says that about another normal man is excommunicated and on sight. Now I normally don’t listen to their shot but I checked in on there latest shyt and hard 8 was right there and they “fixed” their problems. They do that shyt for attention. I am convinced. Only black YT I check with for gaming is black hokage and gaming illumination.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That one hard8 cat always involved in some drama with his crew. I saw a video of this cat going on for about an hour on BG or whatever he’s called now. BG the creator of the podcast and hard8 was calling him bytchmade, fakkit, all types of foul shyt. Any nikka who says that about another normal man is excommunicated and on sight. Now I normally don’t listen to their shot but I checked in on there latest shyt and hard 8 was right there and they “fixed” their problems. They do that shyt for attention. I am convinced. Only black YT I check with for gaming is black hokage and gaming illumination.

you don't fukk with Hard8? :pachaha:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I looked at quite a bit of gameplay for this game and it looks fun like many have said but it should be possibly be F2P game most likely. Because with the amount of trolling and griefing I saw, it could most definitely get a quite a big base of people that like to do those sort of things playing it and buying dumb cosmetic shyt even. The other thing was progression and that can be a variety of things so, idk I'm sure they were given plenty of suggestions.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
From a fukkery standpoint, I'm cool with hard8. Dude is a legend after JesusBynum and thecoli is the king of fukkery

On regular nikka shyt, I damn sure wouldn't enter any business deals with the breh.