Apparently Sea of Thieves is dog shyt

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
played this last night. started out on a boat with one crew onboard. one was on an island. i lift the anchor to pick dude up, get thrown in a cage and the boat sinks. then it respawns me back in a cage :martin:

start a new game, now im on a tiny island. ship takes off and leaves me. try to swim a shark gets me.

start off in a city, no ship anywhere

wtf is this game? i have to use my mic and coordinate with 3 other people to enjoy this shyt? and then the game is apparently nonexistent once you learn it. this is the exclusive.

mlb the show out soon. thats the exclusive

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
It looks like Microsoft's new model for success is to release broken/incomplete games. First Pubg, now Sea of Thieves, and soon to be State of Decay. shyt they've already stated that state of decay is still being worked on with a little less than 2 months before release. Jesus what a fukking incompetent company. Is the CEO of Xbox Microsoft behind this? Yo they really need to get rid of this guy. He's trying to cross Xbox over to where he can take some of PC/steam fan base and convert them to xbots with this new sooped up machine...that's why they keep releasing these online multiplayer games. At this rate they aren't ever going to catch up. This game was supposed to be their biggest game of the year.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Yea I haven't played the final release since I don't plan to buy this game, but did play the beta and that was shallow and boring as hell in 1 player and slightly more entertaining with a crew but still ain't much too it.
it's just a free roam playground once the player count falls off this game is dead and I predict it will not last very long.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
It looked shallow and bland soon as the e3 gameplay footage but no one seemed to address it
I'm saying. There has never been any indication that there would a central story or goal to obtain with this game. All the buzz and marketing seemed centered around just being a pirate with your friends and doing random things.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
played this last night. started out on a boat with one crew onboard. one was on an island. i lift the anchor to pick dude up, get thrown in a cage and the boat sinks. then it respawns me back in a cage :martin:

start a new game, now im on a tiny island. ship takes off and leaves me. try to swim a shark gets me.

start off in a city, no ship anywhere

wtf is this game? i have to use my mic and coordinate with 3 other people to enjoy this shyt? and then the game is apparently nonexistent once you learn it. this is the exclusive.

mlb the show out soon. thats the exclusive
:laff:damn breh thats hilarious