Apparently Sea of Thieves is dog shyt

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
That one hard8 cat always involved in some drama with his crew. I saw a video of this cat going on for about an hour on BG or whatever he’s called now. BG the creator of the podcast and hard8 was calling him bytchmade, fakkit, all types of foul shyt. Any nikka who says that about another normal man is excommunicated and on sight. Now I normally don’t listen to their shot but I checked in on there latest shyt and hard 8 was right there and they “fixed” their problems. They do that shyt for attention. I am convinced. Only black YT I check with for gaming is black hokage and gaming illumination.
Hard8 always on some drama shyt tho dude getting close to 40 acting like that. Idk bg be working a lot now so :yeshrug:it’s been a while since I watched their stuff

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Hard8 always on some drama shyt tho dude getting close to 40 acting like that. Idk bg be working a lot now so :yeshrug:it’s been a while since I watched their stuff

I don’t watch any of their shyt. All their podcast are too long and it’s always like 9 people on there

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Cot damn, that Rare acquisition gotta be one of the worst in gaming, they have put out nothing but trash since MS bought them.

Agreed. It really shows how much Nintendo's guiding hand can be worth to a studio.

On the game I did manage to end up playing it. Just felt a little empty. I enjoy the piracy part but it suffers from the same shallowness. If they keep making additions sure, the game can be good. But it feels like a skeleton of a bigger idea.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The only good game Rare has made since Microsoft acquired them was Kameo.

I am really not sure why people think they are relevant anymore. TBH they were thrown to work on kinect games because its not the same group anymore.
Most people don't think they're still relevant but just hoping they can make a comeback

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Most people don't think they're still relevant but just hoping they can make a comeback
It's been a decade+ already. I know it's hard to let go, but it's over.

Microsoft really needs to get their shyt together when it comes to first party games, but counting on rare without some major talent acquisition to join that squad is not going to get it done.