Anyone notice how Mexican kids are bad as shyt. :dahell:

Taco

All Star
Daps
As far as bad ass kids go..

Indian>>>>>>Mexican

I use to work at a retail store heavily shopped by White/Asian/Indian people and honestly these little Indian kids be barely knowin how to speak back talkin their parents. Yelling making a scene and there parents would promise to buy them something if they stopped. They never stopped and the kid still left the store with something smh.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
what sense does that make? wouldn't the mom just tell the dad and the dad's beats they ass, they know mom will never hit them but dad will and if they act a fool in front of mom then dad will discipline.
And because they know mom will never hit them is why they continue to act out in front of her.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Anybody notice Mexicans dressing their daughter's in those knee high stripper boots?
29g29hv.png
[/IMG]
29g29hv.png

Last edited:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Agree with this thread!

Mexican kids are demonic! And the mothers act like they don’t see or hear shyt they doing! I think this is why they have so many so if one gets killed they have replacements on deck.

Was in a Dr office and this woman came in with 3 baby girls. The middle girl was putting her hands in the Poland spring water cooler and turning the shyt on, throwing magAzines on the floor and yelling. The mom ain’t move a muscle. The older daughter actually tried telling her to stop and she was only 7yrs old at best.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Yall crazy as shyt.

In our family we had to respect all the adults, say hi to everyone, and if we even thought about some shyt at the store we got “the eyes”

The eyes that say you gon get that ass wupped when we get home.

We really gonna let white people play these mind games as if their kids aint yelling back at them and calling their parents by their first name in middle school, and bytch by high school.

Please :mjpls:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Agree with this thread!

Mexican kids are demonic! And the mothers act like they don’t see or hear shyt they doing! I think this is why they have so many so if one gets killed they have replacements on deck.

Was in a Dr office and this woman came in with 3 baby girls. The middle girl was putting her hands in the Poland spring water cooler and turning the shyt on, throwing magAzines on the floor and yelling. The mom ain’t move a muscle. The older daughter actually tried telling her to stop and she was only 7yrs old at best.

Exactly what a cac would say about a black mother, but ima let you cacs cook in here

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Can confirm, and the parents are always on some "See no evil hear no evil" type shyt
The rugrats run the fukking show.

And yes every race has bad kids but you really have to see these lil Juans in action to believe it, they are an exception from the rest.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Went to my boys gym for a boxing fundraiser to watch him spar, pretty much nothing but Mexicans. When it was over all the little hitos and hitas tore that joint.

We were walking out and they was in the concessions booth telling everyone you can't leave without paying a dollar. :mjlol:

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Yall crazy as shyt.

In our family we had to respect all the adults, say hi to everyone, and if we even thought about some shyt at the store we got “the eyes”

The eyes that say you gon get that ass wupped when we get home.

We really gonna let white people play these mind games as if their kids aint yelling back at them and calling their parents by their first name in middle school, and bytch by high school.

Please :mjpls:
Why do you do this? We all know bad kids off all races, but you can't act like people haven't had these experiences. Otherwise why would they say it? And you can't say it's because they're white. I want a real answer from you as to why you're so quick to deflect on anything pertaining to your people? I'm glad your parents raised you that way, I just know based on my experiences how a lot of Mexican kids act, and their mothers allow it.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Every child is bad when they have undisciplined hypocritical parents and an unstable family life.

- If youre a "do as I say not as I do parent" your kids are going to wild out
- If you discipline your kids without explaining why, your kids are going to wild out
- If you discipline your kids inconsistently, your kids are going to wild out
- If youre never around, your kids are going to wild out.

Latino, white, black, asian, it doesnt matter.
Real shyt