Anyone notice how Mexican kids are bad as shyt. :dahell:

---

Superstar
Daps
They are fukking brats. Speaking as someone who does mobile dentistry for school kids, Mexican kids are the whiniest, rudest, most spoiled pieces of shyt ever. Truly a nightmare to deal with
:deadmanny:

---

Superstar
Daps
This a bait thread. Proceed with caution, and there ain't one race that has the market cornered on bad ass kids.

That is true to some expect but it's naive to think culture doesn't play a role in how people raise their kids.

Some cultures never put the blame on the children it's always the other to be blamed.

Some other cultures would literally beat the brakes off of kids if they make the family lose any social standing in public. There is a difference!

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Why do you do this? We all know bad kids off all races, but you can't act like people haven't had these experiences. Otherwise why would they say it? And you can't say it's because they're white. I want a real answer from you as to why you're so quick to deflect on anything pertaining to your people? I'm glad your parents raised you that way, I just know based on my experiences how a lot of Mexican kids act, and their mothers allow it.

Im explaining how it is in my immediate and extended family. :yeshrug:

Cousins, cousins of cousins, 3rd uncles, yo mommas uncles.

We were taught to respect. :yeshrug:

Also every brown child is not a mexican. There are several different latinos as well.

I know how a mexican household is, and we afraid of momma coming with the chancla

Edit:
when-you-didnt-do-it-but-your-mom-is-already-29622900.png

run.jpg

This is a chancla:

f7bfdd78ca134ca92ddfa19ea2a7e853.jpg

Last edited:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
That is true to some expect but it's naive to think culture doesn't play a role in how people raise their kids.

Some cultures never put the blame on the children it's always the other to be blamed.

Some other cultures would literally beat the brakes off of kids if they make the family lose any social standing in public. There is a difference!

You sound exactly how white people describe black peoples kids,

but go ahead and keep cooking :yeshrug:

---

Superstar
Daps
You sound exactly how white people describe black peoples kids,

but go ahead and keep cooking :yeshrug:

So culture doesn't exist! Stop projecting!

Where do I say one culture was better than another culture? That's what white people say when talking about brothers and sisters. Where did i say that?

You cats need to stick to the content of the message if you're going to quote someone instead of interjecting your own words into other people words.

Daps
I never see kids raised by both parents or out there father acting like this ..

:sas2:

Nah....it happens a lot. Daddy is at work and he's the disciplinarian. It undermines Mom because instead of handling shyt herself she always says "wait till your Daddy comes home." Sometimes Daddy won't give a shyt if it ain't that serious...which makes it worse.