Ever Notice How It's The People Without Kids Trying To Explain What Makes A Good Parent

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I don't gotta be a chef to know that someone served me some raw chicken. :manny:

Plus a lot of parents who say this tend to be on some bullshyt and don't want to be called out for it. :manny:

:manny:Who are you yo call someone else out when you don't know the situation

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
:manny:Who are you yo call someone else out when you don't know the situation
You got a point, but there's instances where wrong is wrong no matter what the situation is i.e. clear abuse situations.

If you were a child being abused by your parent, would you want someone to look the other way just because they don't have kids themselves?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You got a point, but there's some instances where wrong is wrong no matter what the situation is i.e. clear abuse situations.

If you were a child being abused by your parent, would you want someone to look the other way?

That's something nobody not a piece of a shyt would do, not to mention an extreme and obvious one.

It's the day to day, grind of nurturing that people tend to not touch,

absolutely no pun intended

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
That's something nobody not a piece of a shyt would do, not to mention an extreme and obvious one.

It's the day to day, grind of nurturing that people tend to not touch,

absolutely no pun intended
You call it extreme, but there's cases like it happening every day.

But I don't advise on the nurturing part. I try to take in and learn as someone who wants to have kids one day. I work with a lot of older folks with kids and grandkids, so I try to have an open mind to different approaches to parenting.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
OP started out amazing then started quoting material from the oldest RP guide book. How about "Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God - Phillippians 2:14-15" From this you can gather your need to keep those thoughts in your head and keep moving.