Ever Notice How It's The People Without Kids Trying To Explain What Makes A Good Parent

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
People like to hear themselves talk. As you can see with the podcast industry thriving with talking heads that's not saying shyt but destructive points that they will never experience. It's no different from a pastor claiming that God saves, but has never experienced any form of trial or trauma.

The ones that come up with these ASSumptions want to reassure their own asses that this is how you need to treat a mate or raised a kid. Hell, my wife and I got weird looks when we homeschool our son despite not knowing he's gifted and has bad anxiety that caused us to go to the actual schools to meet up with the damn teachers.

Yet when theres a school shooting, a defunding, or kids getting molested by the teachers, the same motherfukkers are nowhere to be seen.

Just politely tell these talking heads to fukk off and keep doing you. You know the process, you know the assignment, you know you a good parent, and you know what it takes to raise a village. Don't let some dusty bachelor that hates children tell you how to raise yours and be a loving spouse.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I dont give my sister advice but i damn sure am disgusted she lost custody of her 4 kids. 3 by one actual dead beat and one by now dead

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
There's dudes in relationships right now that aren't getting p*ssy

Getting p*ssy and being in a relationship are not the same thing

If you ain't gettin p*ssy from a bytch, you drop and move onto the next one

I swear to ya'll getting a bytch ain't hard, let alone a relationship.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I agree that it is a serious responsibility and a lot of hard work that is true, but you dont have to have given birth to have reasonable opinions on the issue
While that may be true

Nothing as complicated as raising children is ever as black and white as many of the people who have never done it make it out to be.

It's why most folks with kids will 🙄 at folks with no kids that give them advice.

Outside of certain basslines of abuse that should never happen every individual child and parent is different