Anyone notice how Mexican kids are bad as shyt. :dahell:

Daps
White kids = bad in terms of having smart azz mouths. Parents let them talk back. Negative and positive because white kids learn to challenge authority while black kids learn to defer.

Mexican kids = don't hear as much back talk but they will run wild. Seems like the parents trust other adults NOT to run over their kids in the parking lot. More trusting of others around their kids.

Black kids = when Momma and Daddy are around, usually good. If not, our kids can get pretty bad especially in larger groups. Younger moms focus too much on trying to get the kid to "be quiet" and "sit still." Can't always be the go-to response.

Asian kids = rarely shows out because Tiger Mom and Dad will beat that ass with a paddle board, belt, shoe etc.

African kids = see Asian kids

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
From my retail days, I would see it often. The parents are pretty laid back or in their own little world not knowing/caring what the kid does even though the kid is loud as hell and making a mess. Of course, it's not like this 100% of the time, but you see it often enough to take notice.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
One of the most common factors in bad kids is that a father is not in the picture. I dont even know how you can let a kid go that bad ...i would be pissed off 24/7 if my kid was bad. From my personal experience , asian kids seem to be the ones that give the least problems.

i cant even imagine the aftermath of this video . Like does shyt just go back to normal after all that happened?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i'm in the bay and mexican kids are probably the worst to be around. i grew up around a lot of mexican families in richmond ca, and most are lower/working class so it's probably more of a class issue. i assume the dads working some factory, mechanic or carpenter job doing 12 hour shifts so the mother is the only one around to raise/discipline the kids and since a lot of them are young they're tired of the shyt themselves:laugh: dad probably not doing shyt but eating and sleeping once he's off work.

i still got love for mexicans tho

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bro why you always trying to bring black people in something? This thread is about YOUR people

I am mexican born and raised in L.A. and there is some truth to this. I go to the markets out here and kids be running around playing with those plastic balls the market sells in the aisles like it's the park. Most of the time it is paisa kids.. parents fresh from the motherland out here ignoring their kids.

The other day me and my boy was buying some bbq meat and a bad ass little kid was blocking our way in the aisle playing. I looked at dumb ass mom's and she just grinned at us like we should think its cute or some shyt..

My kids would get their ass beat in the car for that shyt.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Whoever says that It's all kids or this is a race bait thread never worked in retail.

Mexican kids are the worst. But when they get hurt from fukking around in the store , the parents suddenly look at you and blame the store for it happening :mindblown:

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
I don't really encounter bad kids in public but when I do they're usually white or occasionally black. Mexican pre-teens/teens are some of the most well behaved I've ever seen. Maybe it's just the neighborhood I live in (mostly Mexican). I suppose black and Puerto Rican pre-teens/teens can get rowdy in groups but I don't think rowdiness or loudness is "bad".

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
I don't really encounter bad kids in public but when I do they're usually white or occasionally black. Mexican pre-teens/teens are some of the most well behaved I've ever seen. Maybe it's just the neighborhood I live in (mostly Mexican). I suppose black and Puerto Rican pre-teens/teens can get rowdy in groups but I don't think rowdiness or loudness is "bad".

All teens ain’t shyt no matter what race.
As soon as hit 25 I swear to god I wnat to upper cut every lil nikka between 12-16.

I swear my gas station once a month has teens trying to film rap videos or dance videos off beat as fukk.

“Where the hoes At bro” :ooh:

“It’s 11:00 am aren’t you supposed to be at school” :birdman:

Damn nikka alright :hubie:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It's not a Mexican thing, it's a peasant thing.

Every group of people & nationality has peasants. You don't get to see the lowest down bottom peasants of other nationalities here because of the screening process for immigration. The people resourceful and determined enough to go through immigration process weeds out most people from the lower rungs of their home country. The ones who are from the bottom and make it here are either super determined to make it here, or kept it check by the other members of their communities.

The OPEN border that mexicans go through to enter the country means that NONE of the things I just mentioned applies. The Mexican people who would be looked down as peasants in their HOME country are here in droves...doing what they do....being peasants. The public non discipline of kids is the tip of the iceberg...trust me.

I'm sure that Mexicans not from that background or mentality feel ashamed seeing this play out publicly.

exhibit A

Last edited: