Anyone notice how Mexican kids are bad as shyt. :dahell:

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
People saying that it's all kids.

STOP IT
I've yet to see a black kid act as wild as some of these kids. I feel like I have to discipline their kids because they don't do ish at all. Be in the store with my buggy, and you gotta push the buggy like you on the road because these little b*stards jump right out in front of your buggy. Of course screaming and hollering. You could be on the bus or train and have them running around and screaming their heads off, I really wanna give these kids something to holler about.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Mexican here.. parents ruled with an iron belt... :sadcam:

Kids gonna be (bad)kids if they are not checked.. simple as that.

I worked retail in a mall for a few years.. trust me bad kids come in all skin tones and cultures.
2012 poster with under 200 post ?:mjpls:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
See it nearly all the time here in Houston.

Shoot teel em. I work at walgreens on tidwell and homestead and them bad ass kids stay stealing toys and fukkin up the isle. Them mufukkas always in the way too. You could be at the grocery store tryna get by and them kids will be all running in circles and bumpin into and shyt
:damn:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Alot of spanish women let lil macho do whatever he wants because he js an extension of his father and if the father rules with an iron fist, the son is receptive and the mother treats the son as the mam kf the house when the father isnt around.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Was in the drive thru line at mcdonalds. Saw this lil mexican lookin kid inside the restaurant licking the dirty ass window.

Mom just sittin across from her like:eat::whistle:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
the Mexican moms who barely speak English and have they 7 year old translating for them :mjlol:

I guarantee if you drop me in a Spanish speaking country for two years I’ll have conversational Spanish down pat. These mfs be up here 5+ years and barely know basic English :gucci:

shyt my folks came from panama with very little English, my grandpa said he learned English from listening to baseball games on the radio
that's crazy, lol at the 7 year olds translating.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Probably because the father is the disciplinarian and the kids see their father walk over their mother. As a result, the kids act a fool in front of mom. Moms probably scared to discipline her own kids because the pops will go upside her head.
what sense does that make? wouldn't the mom just tell the dad and the dad's beats they ass, they know mom will never hit them but dad will and if they act a fool in front of mom then dad will discipline.