Anyone notice how Mexican kids are bad as shyt. :dahell:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Them lil ones like demon seeds. :martin: I'm thinking brehetos have a different method of parenting that calls for no discipline.

No, white ones imo.......those are the ones I see telling Jeffrey to calm down while the 4 year old child tells them what he will and wont do.........

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Man them kids with the silver teeth be the worst, and the more silver teeth they have the more bad they be :smh:

The clinic i work at keep some Latin mofos and they kids be in that bytch doing the fukkin most, to the point sometimes we gotta say, :dahell: bytch get your kids, climbing over chairs playing with the water fountain, running around, I’m like 10 seconds from pulling my belt off on these little fukkers

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Grew up with some Mexican brehs too and I can co-sign this. Basically they can do anything on earth except disrespect their family. That’s the only thing my Hispanic friends never do. I think even brehs talk back to there folks more than Hispanic brehs

Yea cacs will truly shyt on their parents. But IDK Mexicans kids are just so fukking rude and disrespectful while cac kids are more annoying then anything

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
They are fukking brats. Speaking as someone who does mobile dentistry for school kids, Mexican kids are the whiniest, rudest, most spoiled pieces of shyt ever. Truly a nightmare to deal with
the Mexican moms who barely speak English and have they 7 year old translating for them :mjlol:

I guarantee if you drop me in a Spanish speaking country for two years I’ll have conversational Spanish down pat. These mfs be up here 5+ years and barely know basic English :gucci:

shyt my folks came from panama with very little English, my grandpa said he learned English from listening to baseball games on the radio

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Them lil ones like demon seeds. :martin: I'm thinking brehetos have a different method of parenting that calls for no discipline.
It's not a Mexican thing, it's a peasant thing.

Every group of people & nationality has peasants. You don't get to see the lowest down bottom peasants of other nationalities here because of the screening process for immigration. The people resourceful and determined enough to go through immigration process weeds out most people from the lower rungs of their home country. The ones who are from the bottom and make it here are either super determined to make it here, or kept it check by the other members of their communities.

The OPEN border that mexicans go through to enter the country means that NONE of the things I just mentioned applies. The Mexican people who would be looked down as peasants in their HOME country are here in droves...doing what they do....being peasants. The public non discipline of kids is the tip of the iceberg...trust me.

I'm sure that Mexicans not from that background or mentality feel ashamed seeing this play out publicly.

Last edited:
Daps
If you're in TX, you gotta be extra careful in parking lots. If you see a bunch of elementary school aged kids running around in a busy parking lot......it's almost NEVER little Becky's or DeAndre's....I'll just say that.:sas2: