Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

Daps
Of course, you are human and you have needs and you see these positive things in her, personality, booty, chemistry, but there are plenty of fish in the sea. You need to go find a single woman out there.

You're probably dead right, but I literally can't at this point. I want this woman badly, talking to two other chicks and was fukking one of them and they just totally lost any of my attention now.
You know how some people go through a rough period in their life, and ask themselves "why me"?

Those same people are the ones who tend to forget about doing shyt like this in the past :ufdup:

Not saying I believe in karma, but things DO have a way of coming full circle.....

I been through a lot of rough times, never say why me, that's pitiful shyt.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nah, I live in NY.
Her husband is Chilean, I fully realize I might be dead if he finds out. We actually had a talk about this, and I asked her if dude would try some dumb shyt, she said he would go nuts on her more. Said I didn't have to worry, which could be complete bullshyt.

What's interesting is that they been married 14 years, but she said they took a break for a good year or two because she felt like he was taking her for granted,so her being with another man wouldn't be foreign to him I assume, still this is cheating, very different

:bryan::russ::heh::mindblown:

You sure this isn't ?

You know there's high possibility you could get killed and you're still willing to go through all this needless shyt that can simply be avoided by shutting that shyt down? This isn't even something that you HAVE to go through to begin with.

Plus have you not even considered the fact this chick prolly doesn't even give a fukk about you at all and just wants to get back at her husband? It's a pity you didn't post this in the 'quick gems' thread.

You act like there's no turning back when there actually is. The tempataion might be strong, but there's also "temptation" if you found a suitcase full of cash belonging to the Russian mafia. Some things are not even worth the risk and the mere fact you're willing to throw everything away is mind boggling.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
^^^^^ is talking real shyt though.

I have a situation with some close friends where this woman's husband is an a$$hole. Always bossing her around, calling her names and shyt.

After like twelve years and two kids of putting up with his shyt, she got fed up and decided she was going to do her.

She cheated and thought she was getting away with that shyt but her husband got suspicious and put surveillance software on her phone. Saw ALL her emails and shyt.

Husband has a gun. Husband brought the weapon to homie's job and scared the fukking shyt of our the guy she was fukking. The clown was shook as hell and was like that p*ssy good but it ain't that good. He stopped dealing with her altogether. That shyt ended without a homicide but it could have definitely went down.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
***Might be a case of tl;dr. But oh well***

When I was in the army, I hooked up with a married chick. We were in the same unit.
Her husband was also in the army. And they had a beautiful house outside of the base.

We hooked up at a party they were having in said beautiful house. There were a lot of people there. She introduced me to her husband. I shook his hand and everything.

Like an hour later, that nikka was drunk as fukk. But he was one of those quiet drunks. The chick asked me to help him into their bedroom so he could sleep. So me and a homeboy dragged this dude to the room and dumped him onto his bed.

The chick was right behind us. She covered her husband in the sheets. My homeboy walked out of the room first. The chick turned to me and hugged me and said, "Thank you."

My hand slid down her back dead onto her ass. Then I squeezed.

She gave me the softest kiss on my neck. :lolbron: :steviej: :smugbiden:

That's where the affair began.

And here's how the affair ended.

They had another party in their house months later. I dap it up with the husband like it wasn't shyt going on.

The nikka's drunk again. But this time, he's louder than a mug. He's yelling at this buff nikka about some bullshyt. We couldn't really hear because the music was blasting.

So I'm there eating chicken wings and drinking a Zima. I looked up at the dude and
eClnvD1.gif

The buff nikka slapped the shyt outta old boy!!!!! The fukked up part was that he was lifting a cup of red liquor to his mouth. That's when the atomic slap came down on his ass.The drink splashed onto the damn wall. It looked like a damn crime scene.

Anyway, the chick stopped the music and kicked everyone out of the house. She's crying and everything. I guess she felt sorry for the dude because she cut me off the next day.

And I ain't bullshyttin'

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I've been in that spot Emp it's hard to say no when you see the woman everyday at work. I got caught up with one and damn near lost everything. I see the girl every now and then and I still think about all the nights we spent :noah: I tried to say no but that body was too difficult to say no to. :eat:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yes, I have multiple times. One was this 38 year old broad who was my neighbor. We eventually got caught. She left her husband (they were ghetto married, so really it was her boyfriend), for me. Was one of the biggest mistakes I've made in my adult life. This bytch was psycho tho and Im sure ur chick isn't. Knowing me, Id fukk the wife and then cut her off. But my heart says that you shouldn't do it; yet the pervert says go on, breh :shaq:

Seriously, don't :whoa:

Daps
damn bro...its too late..you are in too deep to just cut it off with her..... i'm 100% positive that she wont cut that shyt off. :snoop:
Yeah, there's a lot of emotions and needs that are tangled up in this shyt.

I feel if I didn't just get out of the passionless relationship it`d be a lot easier for me to just say no and keep it moving, i`m letting my own weaknesses defeat me here.

If I didn't work with either it would be a lot easier, we work like the social night to at my job where we coordinate everything together which makes it harder

I don't think either of us want anything to do with stopping, we damn near got caught and still don't give a fukk. The fukked up part is it advanced like this in basically 3 days. last weekend she was with the flirty texts and Monday we kissed, then Wednesday we were fukking attacking eachother after hours, even in the parking lot where there might be cameras.

So fukking stupid

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cheating with a married coworker....:snoop: you think your other coworkers don't know or won't tell? :usure: :heh:

your job (and health) is more important than smashing a married coworker. you already know. you still might be able to salvage the situation if both of you decide not to smash. otherwise this will be a huge problem and at the very least one of you will need to find another job. friendzone that chick, flirt about what could have been, moveon.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I was originally gonna say no but then I had an epiphany.

This is gonna be an entertaining story to read so I'll just go grab some

270122_thumb.jpg

and

2832937-057.jpg

in preparation for the inevitable "So remember that married chick :sadcam:...." thread you're gonna be writing.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
I`m at the brink of doing this. The trick is we work together, we have an insane attraction to eachother and have been texting back and forth and actually had a long conversation about the situation.

We actually kissed and felt eachother up and all that good stuff, she is really sexy and I can't see myself saying no to her. We have incredible chemistry and can't keep our hands off eachother, so what do you think Coli? Have yall been in this spot?

BTW, I met her husband and her two daughters, which only makes it more fukked up.

leave it alone breh. you WILL catch feelings and this will end badly. the whole 'game' of this situation is whats making it attractive. the sex just might be the best, but after that is just messy. spare yourself the stress and fukk with birds homie.