Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
But seriously, I would recommend that you don't pursue this any further. Even back off and let her know.... that you have a ho and a side ho and you don't want to mess with a married woman because you respect that.

Then finish it off with, "The Coli made me do it!!!!"

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
and plus a married man with kids is more likely than a married man with no kids to really fukk up ur life.

i just hope u have your resume out there already..

are u black , white, hispanic and whats her background

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Yeah dude, it's called discipline.

You better than me then. My strategy as a married man is to straight up avoid sexy women at work. I avoid them as though they look like Precious. Don't say a word to them, no eye contact. I pretend they don't fukking exist. Cause if one of them were backing it up on me on the copy machine, it's gonna go down. I'll be thinking about those consequences later.

Daps
how old are you? how old is she? how did yall meet? how did it go from work to firting to sex? how did you meet her family? where did yall hook up? are you single?

I`m 30, she's 36. We met at work, me and her hold the same position.

We havne't fukked but it's almost inevitable. We talk about it a lot.

I am single and I met her family as they came to pick her up from the job one day.

We first kissed in her office

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I`m 30, she's 36. We met at work, me and her hold the same position.

We havne't fukked but it's almost inevitable. We talk about it a lot.

I am single and I met her family as they came to pick her up from the job one day.

We first kissed in her office

220px-Intoodeepposter.jpg

Daps
This is the e-mail the women sent me just now, mind you she's on vacation with her family

Well I keep thinking about you licking me through my underwear and the thought is driving me crazy

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 16, 2013, at 11:25 AM

Daps
Just remember the consequences of being a knowing agent in the potential ruin of a family. If the lives of these children that may possibly be sent into a downward spiral because of the breakup of their family at your hands, knowingly friend, is something you can live with, that will be your cross to bare. Its easy for individuals inspired by satan to say *well, she was going to cheat anyway* but when you put yourself in the middle of a love triangle knowingly, you've become culpable in demonic filth. Sad, a friend can look the children in the eye and still move forward, speeding 100mph into destruction. Its obvious other aspects of your life have not fulfilled you and have now retreated to your most carnal and demonic sense of self to find fulfillment. The devil, sadly was waiting for you there with open arms to demoralize you into rubble. When grown men show up in front of you face to face soaking wet with tears in their eyes and a butter knife in his hand, at that point you'll realize the fatal steps your life took to lead you to your destruction.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Good lord at this ether.

fukk, why`d I bring this shyt to the Coli

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Good lord at this ether.

fukk, why`d I bring this shyt to the Coli
Friend, i dont say this to say that im better than you. I have been in your situation in the past and while i never become involved in filth with a taken woman, thoughts crept in my mind that created desire and rationalization. The rationale followed by action is what will crush you because you can never cover all of your details when your mind is filled with lust. In trying to rationalize your behavior you seek peers to cosign you and solidify activity that deep down you know is satanic, and wrong, friend. Demons obviously will cosign so at that point all it takes is more action. You think *well ive already touched her so i mine as well go all the way* but friend, its never too late to admit you were wrong and turn away, God Willing. This woman does not care about her family and she doesnt respect her life or yours to involve you in this type of demonic game. That chemistry is just demonic spirits whirling around each other in harmony, egging you both on you your ultimate demoralization. But lets say hey, you get away with it and you dont get caught. Studies have shown the brain is physically and chemically altered by experience so who knows how this plays out ultimately. Once her children become aware of her betrayal and her family is torn apart thats something you'll have to take up with yourself and sadly, God one day.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Daps
Dude, the only "something" about this chick that gets you off is the fact that she's married. Think about it....would you even feel the same way if she was single?

\r.

Nah, that's not it.

The first day I met her I thought she was gorgeous and I didn't know nothing of her being married, something about her that day got to me.

I would 100% feel the same way if she was single, i never felt a woman be attracted to me as much as she is. She seems like she literally can't control herself when around me

Daps
Fellas. Ya'll saying that you would stop after this? OP saying she is the sexiest woman he ever dealt with. Not saying he should but come on...

That's the thing I always avoided hitting on her or even going in that direction cause I knew she was married, but she is so aggressive that I couldn't avoid it.

We kissed monday then Wednesday she did the thing where I tried staying away as when we talked i was a good 6ft away and she just rubbed her ass and body on me almost like a cat would do to get you to pet it, it was unreal.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
You better than me then. My strategy as a married man is to straight up avoid sexy women at work. I avoid them as though they look like Precious. Don't say a word to them, no eye contact. I pretend they don't fukking exist. Cause if one of them were backing it up on me on the copy machine, it's gonna go down. I'll be thinking about those consequences later.

I don't trust myself. I've tripped up in the past That's why I don't do Facebook, I don't do Instagram or any other social network site. I have the flexibility, money and looks and pull off some shyt if I so chose. I purposely put that Google Latitude on my fiance's phone so she can see where I am. I stay in my basement and play video games all day long. My dikk is clean, disease free and it's going to stay that way. My fiance always knows what I'm doing at all times. A nikka such as iceberg goes nowhere.

I work in finance in the healthcare field. I'm around educated, fit and energetic women all day long. I'm the only fukking guy that dresses up here. Not to say that women brush up on me but I be like
Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif
if women want hugs and shyt. My dikk gets activated.