Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
It seems like you don't get very much play, if you thinking so hard about this opportunity, while your life may be at stake.

Daps
It seems like you don't get very much play, if you thinking so hard about this opportunity, while your life may be at stake.

Well like I said broke up with my girl of 3 years in June, I been fukking with 2 chicks but they're nothing special, ones chubby with humongous t*ts and the other is just mehh.

This chick is bad news brown, she's fine as fukk and sexy as fukk. But more than that we got some insane chemistry, if it was just some "I`m tryna hit" shyt I never would have given it this much consideration.

Nice potshot though Seagal, exactly what I expect from a 3rd place fan chump

Daps
Co-workers don't know, but I think they might be able to figure it out, She only works 20 hrs a week and a lot of our work is done out of office.

There's a really bad twist though, there's a kid we both work with(consumer, a kid with former depression issues) (at the job (20 yo) who has a big crush on her and always comes to me about it, he confides in me for like everything. The other night when we were pulling out the parking lot after staying late, we saw the kid right outside the parking lot, now there's no guarantee he saw us kiss as she left (we went at it a bit through her car window) but there's a decent chance. That almost makes it worse than her husband, kid is homeless and i give him a ride to the shelter everyday after work

He was very wierd the next day and seemed pissed, but since then he's warmed up to me again and it seems like maybe he didn't see anything after all.

He's plotting revenge breh..:bustback::ninja2::birdman:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Well like I said broke up with my girl of 3 years in June, I been fukking with 2 chicks but they're nothing special, ones chubby with humongous t*ts and the other is just mehh.

This chick is bad news brown, she's fine as fukk and sexy as fukk. But more than that we got some insane chemistry, if it was just some "I`m tryna hit" shyt I never would have given it this much consideration.

Nice potshot though Seagal, exactly what I expect from a 3rd place fan chump

Exactly, the chicks you are messing with are :scusthov: but lets see pics of the humongous titties :shaq:

This move reeks of desperation. I understand if she wasn't married, you probably wouldn't have a shot with a girl that looks like this, but its time to keep it moving. If the Coli loses its worst poster permanently, it wouldn't be a good thing.

Daps
He's plotting revenge breh..:bustback::ninja2::birdman:

The look on the dudes face as we both left the parking lot both has us shook.

I came in early the next day to try and catch him before he could hit up any of my superiors, spoke with him and he made it seem like he didn't see anything.

I still think he did though, I feel bad cause this kid is a good dude and he was writing poetry and shyt about her, agonizing shyt about like "put me out of my misery my goddess".

Daps
Exactly, the chicks you are messing with are :scusthov: but lets see pics of the humongous titties :shaq:

This move reeks of desperation. I understand if she wasn't married, you probably wouldn't have a shot with a girl that looks like this, but its time to keep it moving. If the Coli loses its worst poster permanently, it wouldn't be a good thing.

I can make that happen of the big titty chick

IMG_8339-3FE9Hz2E.jpg

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, but I was at work yesterday and I was talking to the HR manager and this white girl comes in who's engaged, and introduces herself and starts chatting me up; I leave and I'm outside of the room and I hear the white girl talking about me "he's tall, he's cute" etc. I go back to my work station and here she come telling me she's pre med and she heard I wanted to be a doctor so if I ever need help with organic chem then she can tutor me. :snoop:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
No, but I was at work yesterday and I was talking to the HR manager and this white girl comes in who's engaged, and introduces herself and starts chatting me up; I leave and I'm outside of the room and I hear the white girl talking about me "he's tall, he's cute" etc. I go back to my work station and here she come telling me she's pre med and she heard I wanted to be a doctor so if I ever need help with organic chem then she can tutor me. :snoop:

Engaged ain't married breh

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Gon and do it breh, just know you literally are putting your life in her husbands hands if he finds out.

I did it earlier this year and it was not worth always looking over my shoulder expecting to hear that hammer cock back.

She was getting serious with ya boi but she was a little off so i killed that shyt after a couple months. Felt like a weight falling off me when she finally stopped hitting me up.

Oh and :ufdup: for licking that bytch knowing she goes home to hubby and still catches his nuts in the puss :scusthov:

Dbl oh....where them pics neega!! :birdman: