Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

Daps
Yeah dude, it's called discipline.
That's easy to say, but I ended a 3 year relationship two months ago and never felt any passion like I feel with this woman.

What she brings to the table is exactly what I was lacking with my girl, so I've been missing this exact feeling for so long, it's so hard to fight

Daps
and plus a married man with kids is more likely than a married man with no kids to really fukk up ur life.

i just hope u have your resume out there already..

are u black , white, hispanic and whats her background
I`m white and she is half black and half hispanic I believe. Her ass is off the charts and her body is insane, she is all into yoga and running, and even the titties are beautiful like a nice C

Daps
You better than me then. My strategy as a married man is to straight up avoid sexy women at work. I avoid them as though they look like Precious. Don't say a word to them, no eye contact. I pretend they don't fukking exist. Cause if one of them were backing it up on me on the copy machine, it's gonna go down. I'll be thinking about those consequences later.

That's exactly what I used to do when I was with my girl, just avoid the temptation in the first place

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You better than me then. My strategy as a married man is to straight up avoid sexy women at work. I avoid them as though they look like Precious. Don't say a word to them, no eye contact. I pretend they don't fukking exist. Cause if one of them were backing it up on me on the copy machine, it's gonna go down. I'll be thinking about those consequences later.
Oh yeah me too. I'm not a player, per se, but there's white, black and even Indian booty cheeks at my workplace that are bonafide muffia.com material.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
That bytch is trifling for texting a dude while she with her kids and husband on vacation
I`m white and she is half black and half hispanic I believe. Her ass is off the charts and her body is insane, she is all into yoga and running, and even the titties are beautiful like a nice C

i see u a niners fan so i'm feeling u live in the bay area.. so u really better be careful if her husband is black or hispanic. i know dudes i work with and we was talking about what if your wife cheat on u.. the dudes who had no kids said fukk her and move on to the next woman. the men who have kids most said they will leave that bytch with the kids and her new man and the other dudes say they might end up catching a case for killing both.

people mindset nowadays are at serial killer stages almost

Daps
That bytch is trifling for texting a dude while she with her kids and husband on vacation

i see u a niners fan so i'm feeling u live in the bay area.. so u really better be careful if her husband is black or hispanic. i know dudes i work with and we was talking about what if your wife cheat on u.. the dudes who had no kids said fukk her and move on to the next woman. the men who have kids most said they will leave that bytch with the kids and her new man and the other dudes say they might end up catching a case for killing both.

Nah, I live in NY.

Her husband is Chilean, I fully realize I might be dead if he finds out. We actually had a talk about this, and I asked her if dude would try some dumb shyt, she said he would go nuts on her more. Said I didn't have to worry, which could be complete bullshyt.

What's interesting is that they been married 14 years, but she said they took a break for a good year or two because she felt like he was taking her for granted,so her being with another man wouldn't be foreign to him I assume, still this is cheating, very different

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Yes, and I regret it.

The sex was alright and I mostly did it because I was dealing with some issues regarding a girl I was previously talking to. Basically just on a mission to have sex without feelings.

Well, I managed to do it with no feelings, but she didn't. She was already having issues in her marriage so I suppose I was her release. Her dude is in the military (another reason why I stopped, not trying to get scoped) so she had all the time in the world outside of raising her son to fukk with me.

In the end it took me hearing her talk to her husband on speaker and him asking her, "how can I fix our marriage, I'll do anything," to make me feel low as hell and bring it to an end, even though she didn't want to. Couldn't live with that weight bruh.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
That's easy to say, but I ended a 3 year relationship two months ago and never felt any passion like I feel with this woman.

What she brings to the table is exactly what I was lacking with my girl, so I've been missing this exact feeling for so long, it's so hard to fight
Of course, you are human and you have needs and you see these positive things in her, personality, booty, chemistry, but there are plenty of fish in the sea. You need to go find a single woman out there.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Nah, I live in NY.

Her husband is Chilean, I fully realize I might be dead if he finds out. We actually had a talk about this, and I asked her if dude would try some dumb shyt, she said he would go nuts on her more. Said I didn't have to worry, which could be complete bullshyt.

What's interesting is that they been married 14 years, but she said they took a break for a good year or two because she felt like he was taking her for granted,so her being with another man wouldn't be foreign to him I assume, still this is cheating, very different

shaq-laughing-o.gif

u know assumptions is the mother of all fukk ups... women been saying that same shyt for decades. even if u fukk and that's it between u too u still have to think about him finding out u fukked his wife and i don't care if it's 1 month or 6 months down the line.. now if u was leaving the company soon then i wouldn't give a fukk honestly

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you

So, if her husband is Asian/white he's safe? :russ: