Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I`m at the brink of doing this. The trick is we work together, we have an insane attraction to eachother and have been texting back and forth and actually had a long conversation about the situation.

We actually kissed and felt eachother up and all that good stuff, she is really sexy and I can't see myself saying no to her. We have incredible chemistry and can't keep our hands off eachother, so what do you think Coli? Have yall been in this spot?

BTW, I met her husband and her two daughters, which only makes it more fukked up.

Bro don't do that ish. For several reasons.
1. Your self esteem will nose dive doing dirt bomb ish like that. The thrill will dissipate and you will look for lower lows.
h8zniend5648775034dd8855731566.gif

2. She could be using you to get revenge on her hubby. Then she get you sprung off the freak ish and you stalking a married broad.
i-dont-like-you-anymore.gif

3. Her husband could be a psycho and kill her the kids and you.
jackn.gif

Daps
So your morals wouldn’t let you sleep with her while she was legally married? But y’all could have foreplay huh. :comeon:

And what about your coworkers? None of them looking at y’all sideways? Most people wouldn’t even go through w/a serious relationship in that situation off the strength of that alone.

But let me guess - you no longer work there, or you or her was just a temp :sas2:
I left there after 2 years for a better job

I’ve moved on into management positions, aint staying at that place for 5 yeara

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I just came out some married woman's p*ssy this morning. She on the team, no one new for 2018. I'm about to chill fukking these dude's wives. I'm beginning to think that karma shyt is real :guilty: We been fukking for so long i feel it's a shame her husband can't enjoy what he paid for and she gives it up to me freely

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Nah if I have I can assure you that the marriage was on the outskirts.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did about 10 years ago. It was with a preachers wife and I worked with her.

She used to tell me how when her husband preached church thots used to go to the threshing floor with no panties and roll around catching the spirit flashing their cooch.
:laff:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes and Yes, and kid can't be the dudes cause he had that vesectamy.

She kicked the dude out beginning September and we're in complete love, crazy shyt.

LOOOOOOL, hook up with a woman who was a proven track record of cheating on her man.....