Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I almost did. Hadn't seen her since high school but she found me on Myspace back in '07 long story short she was down, but I couldn't do it. Call me stupid or whatever but I couldn't be THAT guy.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was originally gonna say no but then I had an epiphany.

This is gonna be an entertaining story to read so I'll just go grab some

270122_thumb.jpg

and

2832937-057.jpg

in preparation for the inevitable "So remember that married chick :sadcam:...." thread you're gonna be writing.

If he even lives to tell it.....

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a week in advance, two seconds after the previous game ends type of gameday thread it is then. maybe the dude you used to argue with endlessly about alex smith will make it in a sad twist of irony and even include a witty title that references your affair and subsequent death.

i feel for you though because id prob do the same thing but your single so if you can just smash once or twice and cut her loose you should be good to go. you have no gf so she has nothibg to blackmail you with so the leverage is all ypurs. just dobt start thinking this is sone epic chick flick type ronance where you and her belong together and youll be alright.

i say do it.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're probably dead right, but I literally can't at this point. I want this woman badly, talking to two other chicks and was fukking one of them and they just totally lost any of my attention now.

I been through a lot of rough times, never say why me, that's pitiful shyt.

And once you fukk her and that desperation passes, you'll start wondering what the fukk was wrong with and try to break it off with her but she's going to start stalking your ass and making it awkward at work until eventually she will tell her husband and make sure to tell him how you continually pursued her, knowing she was married until she eventually gave in and after he finishes beating her ass, he's going to come after you.

It's better you think of all the worse case scenarios and learn to control your urges. Overtime you'll realize the maturity of your decision.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
She likes ya...and she wants ya...and if you don't give her the D she will probably retaliate on you since shes being so damn aggressive...so either way you lose :ehh:

Daps
I feel like i got a lot of leverage, but it aint even bout that.

I am shocked at how much she seems to be into me, talking about she's thinking about me all day and it scares her yada yada

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:laff: this reminds me of the office when michael was fukking that one dude and goes to her husbands middle school baseball game and after he rationalizes it and shyt

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That's what i`m thinking, like I feel like even if I said lets stop, she`d make it happen one way or the other.

If you say no she will probably accuse you of sexual harassment and you will lose your job, if you say yes you will be a willing participant in the destruction of her family and her marriage. :yeshrug:

If you wanted to stop you could have....by doing what....just stop looking at her, if shes in a room walk out of it, don't answer texts...if she asks you whats wrong...look at her with disgust and walk away......but I'm guessing you like the attention and the affection this woman is giving you....its cool let the head of your peen lead you in the direction of your life :smh:

Daps
If you say no she will probably accuse you of sexual harassment and you will lose your job, if you say yes you will be a willing participant in the destruction of her family and her marriage. :yeshrug:

If you wanted to stop you could have....by doing what....just stop looking at her, if shes in a room walk out of it, don't answer texts...if she asks you whats wrong...look at her with disgust and walk away......but I'm guessing you like the attention and the affection this woman is giving you....its cool let the head of your peen lead you in the direction of your life :smh:

I basically admitted to all of that shyt, so your analysis is useless Dr. Phil.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You might as well just meet up with the girl one night and just fukk. How serious is this shyt as far as coworkers knowing about you 2?

Your situation sounds like mine you're in too deep at this point might as well fukk and try your best not to let the shyt turn into something else.

Daps
Co-workers don't know, but I think they might be able to figure it out, She only works 20 hrs a week and a lot of our work is done out of office.

There's a really bad twist though, there's a kid we both work with(consumer, a kid with former depression issues) (at the job (20 yo) who has a big crush on her and always comes to me about it, he confides in me for like everything. The other night when we were pulling out the parking lot after staying late, we saw the kid right outside the parking lot, now there's no guarantee he saw us kiss as she left (we went at it a bit through her car window) but there's a decent chance. That almost makes it worse than her husband, kid is homeless and i give him a ride to the shelter everyday after work

He was very wierd the next day and seemed pissed, but since then he's warmed up to me again and it seems like maybe he didn't see anything after all.