Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

Daps
I thought about all those things, but this girl is probably the sexiest girl I ever could possibly been with, attraction is unreal.

There is about a million things that could go wrong, and I feel terrible being all over this dudes wife, but in my head she wouldn't be doing this if there wasn't a reason behind it

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
OP shouldn't go through it because of the drama it will likely create but it's the married woman's responsibility to respect her marriage. She's the one whose ass is out of line. Not the OP.

Daps
No sympathy when it gets ugly (for you).

Plenty of single women out there just as sexy and ready to fukk but you wanna mess with a married woman you work with whose family you've already met. SMH.

Yeah, I honestly know this shyt is a horrible idea, and i`m seeing 2 other chicks but there's just something about this girl.

fukking stupid right now.

Daps
OP shouldn't go through it because of the drama it will likely create but it's the married woman's responsibility to respect her marriage. She's the one whose ass is out of line. Not the OP.

:dwillhuh:
If OP knows she's married, shouldn't he respect that as well? They both should respect the marriage but they don't so they're both in the wrong.

Daps

That's the thing too, i tried to avoid it, even though we talked and flirted a lot, when we first kissed on Monday i was across the room and she went out of her way to come over to me and move in for the kiss.

I tried to keep a little distance on Wednesday and she literally backed into me and rubbed her ass and body against mine

So she is aggressor in this, but i`m not completely innocent either

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I`m at the brink of doing this. The trick is we work together, we have an insane attraction to eachother and have been texting back and forth and actually had a long conversation about the situation.

We actually kissed and felt eachother up and all that good stuff, she is really sexy and I can't see myself saying no to her. We have incredible chemistry and can't keep our hands off eachother, so what do you think Coli? Have yall been in this spot?

BTW, I met her husband and her two daughters, which only makes it more fukked up.
Just remember the consequences of being a knowing agent in the potential ruin of a family. If the lives of these children that may possibly be sent into a downward spiral because of the breakup of their family at your hands, knowingly friend, is something you can live with, that will be your cross to bare. Its easy for individuals inspired by satan to say *well, she was going to cheat anyway* but when you put yourself in the middle of a love triangle knowingly, you've become culpable in demonic filth. Sad, a friend can look the children in the eye and still move forward, speeding 100mph into destruction. Its obvious other aspects of your life have not fulfilled you and have now retreated to your most carnal and demonic sense of self to find fulfillment. The devil, sadly was waiting for you there with open arms to demoralize you into rubble. When grown men show up in front of you face to face soaking wet with tears in their eyes and a butter knife in his hand, at that point you'll realize the fatal steps your life took to lead you to your destruction.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
:dwillhuh:
If OP knows she's married, shouldn't he respect that as well? They both should respect the marriage but they don't so they're both in the wrong.

I'm married. I don't consider it any woman's responsibility to respect my marriage. She (a potential fling) didn't say those vows, she didn't buy any ring. Hell, she may not even believe in marriage. Everybody is out here trying to :eat: and if a married person is serving it up on a platter I don't expect someone who has no ties to turn it down.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah, I honestly know this shyt is a horrible idea, and i`m seeing 2 other chicks but there's just something about this girl.

fukking stupid right now.

Dude, the only "something" about this chick that gets you off is the fact that she's married. Think about it....would you even feel the same way if she was single?

Personally I'm not even a fan of dating another coworker you have to see every day, but a married one with kids? Even if you two don't fukk, what if the husband sees her phone and decides to scroll through it and comes back to confront you on the job?

Come on man, you know better. :smh:

I'm sure there are bars and clubs within a five mile radius from where you are where you can probably pick up broads every night of the week without dealing with this scandalous chick you're feenin' over.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
That's the thing too, i tried to avoid it, even though we talked and flirted a lot, when we first kissed on Monday i was across the room and she went out of her way to come over to me and move in for the kiss.

I tried to keep a little distance on Wednesday and she literally backed into me and rubbed her ass and body against mine

Fellas. Ya'll saying that you would stop after this? OP saying she is the sexiest woman he ever dealt with. Not saying he should but come on...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

This is so wrong. :scusthov:

Post pics anyway. :shaq:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My wife has a story like this about a cheating wife. They were in their apartment with the fam and a woman was screaming. They heard running up stairs in the apartment bulding and she was banging on my wifes family door screaming for help. Other steps came up the stairs and she continued running through the building. Somehow she got back downstairs and almost made it out the door but was assaulted with a meat cleaver that almost took her head off.

Why was she running?

She cheated on her spouse and wanted to leave him.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown: