Anyone else not impressed by modern day technology?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
True :ohhh: I wonder how advanced army technology is compared to consumer tech

Air Force & Navy is where the advanced, futuristic technology is. They have stuff so advanced that won’t be available to the public for probably another 20 or 30 years.

everyday tech things we take for granted have came from the Air Force that they developed in the 50s & 60s

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Impressed? Yes, it’s always amazing to see what people can create or how much things change, but I don’t feel incomplete not having the latest and greatest.

Phones connecting to cars is probably my least favorite though. I’ve heard way too many “car” convos. One older lady was having her last 5 bank transactions read to her for the shopping center to hear.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Another sector that most don’t think about as far tech advances is the medical field.

Doctors can operate on you by using remote hands.

There are other things being developed, that in all honestly the public isn’t ready to digest.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, people are getting played heavy out here in their pockets and as well the side effects that they're experiencing personally being a slave to their technology.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Impressed? Yes, it’s always amazing to see what people can create or how much things change, but I don’t feel incomplete not having the latest and greatest.

Phones connecting to cars is probably my least favorite though. I’ve heard way too many “car” convos. One older lady was having her last 5 bank transactions read to her for the shopping center to hear.

Ive been noticing that a lot lately. Is that a new "hey look at me. Im important" trend or some shyt?

Muthafukkas gotta bump they phone conversations with the windows down like a new slumpin ass album just dropped.

Smh

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Im waiting for that teleporting travel.

Imagine able to go overseas in a matter of seconds.

"Aye yall be back in tomorrow. Bout to hit up colombia real quick to meet up with this broad i just matched with"

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
These warmongering c*nts still haven't found away to dive deep in the ocean beyond 35,858 feet
They still haven't created a full body exoskeleton suit
Still, no greenhouses have been built on mars
No teleportation not even short teleportation
Humans still can't regrow limbs
Robotic attachments on humans are still in its primitive stages
No jetpacks available in the market
fukk man there's not much traces of cyberpunk.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
There should be greenhouses in mars already
5a57fb6458a944be8d19eb5d8737c138.jpg

marsgreenhouse2.jpg

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im waiting for that teleporting travel.

Imagine able to go overseas in a matter of seconds.

"Aye yall be back in tomorrow. Bout to hit up colombia real quick to meet up with this broad i just matched with"
if teleporting could work you got to think that you are being broken down and then reassembled. I would have to imagine you would have to be naked and in an air tight tube so no other foreign bodies get mixed when you are being put back together, and that's even if you aren't killed in the process.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Automated driving is pretty impressive IMO. My hour commute is much more tolerable now that I don’t have to pay much attention.

I think holograms will become the next big interface trend. I used one at the robot hotel in Japan...first time in awhile I :ohhh:from electronics.

AI interfaces will probably be next wave as well. Tried out an AI guess your age at Japanese amusement park...got my age perfectly. Most humans assume I’m ten years younger.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Hell yea I'm impressed, but I think it helps to have had experience with technology from the previous era to really understand how far we've come.

When I was 14, I had a 2400 baud modem and it took 30 minutes to download one bikini picture of Pam Anderson.

Now, my house has high-speed wireless network where I can stream, literally anything, to any device in the house that has a screen, instantly.
yeah for older nikkas its impressive

but for us young folks, it is but not mindblowing to us as it is to yall. I know for me and few others I talked to that all these "advancements" havent done much except the phones, some transportation and a few others.

alot of tech inventions stuff is just redundant or hasnt had a impact on us. Prolly some I am not mentioning but that involved us being in some niche thing/event/ or program

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
if teleporting could work you got to think that you are being broken down and then reassembled. I would have to imagine you would have to be naked and in an air tight tube so no other foreign bodies get mixed when you are being put back together, and that's even if you aren't killed in the process.

Even better. Teleport to her room, ready to get to work. Teleport back home and straight to the shower and then put on some clothes.

:ahh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Y’all watch too many future sci fi movies what do y’all expect? :skip:

Flying cars is a dumb ass idea :mjlol:

As a kid that shyt sounded nice but it's almost guaranteed death if the car malfunctions in the air. Traffic accidents already got a major problem with DUI and reckless drivers imagine cars dropping out the sky into buildings and shyt.