Anyone else not impressed by modern day technology?

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Hey OP

Did you get that notification?

It was me responding to your stupid question days later from a totally random location, likely hundreds of miles away from you.

That little object you're staring at is the reason you can receive my communique

And there are satellites involved in this process.

Next time just yell this stupid shyt out your window. See if dozens of replies come back. No? So your neighbors would never entertain such foolishness? Only your online friends?

So that's why you like this shyt. Cause here you are.
whose nikka is this :mjlol:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I actually wish things were like back before the internet exploded.
Life was more real back then.
This thing now...is like some kind of sick simulation.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bunch of ungrateful retards working minimum wage, government jobs or skillless office careers talking shyt about the people in the tech industry making products that y’all literally dream of having the intelligence to make. If it’s so trash you go do better, oh wait you can’t. :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
we do have tricorders

:krs:

Liar. :demonic:

At this point is it realistic to say we should be mostly off fossile fuel already?

Mostly? :jbhmm: Well maybe a 55% decrease. If we took Bush seriously in 2006, then we should be green/renewable tech heavy by now. We certainly shouldn't be arguing about climate change and if it's real or not.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I actually wish things were like back before the internet exploded.
Life was more real back then.
This thing now...is like some kind of sick simulation.
:wow:
Bunch of ungrateful retards working minimum wage, government jobs or skillless office careers talking shyt about the people in the tech industry making products that y’all literally dream of having the intelligence to make. If it’s so trash you go do better, oh wait you can’t. :mjlol:
If they actually gave those who have great ideas or plans the funds they needed, we'd be miles ahead. foh you don't know what you are talking about. I understand the software side behind majority of today technology. Like I said not impressed with what they were expecting and what we got.

nature will always be more impressive*
Wow so nicely said :wow: This is what I'm really trying to say, yes we are able to get stuff done faster but we would probably be more at peace without it. Let me give you this rep

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I am a programmer :mjlol:

The whole point of modern technology is to improve our human experience with other humans and the truth is, it's not doing any of that but creating a virtual simulation based on more smoke and mirrors.

Have you communicated with people across the world or around you better because of modern technology? know their culture better? What have you gained that has improved your personal life outside of downloading a picture or watching a video faster. Be overjoyed for the same shyt brehs with no real stimulation like new technology in how a car drives etc. I'm saying we are gaining more access to shyt we already had access to in some other way.
:mjlol:

Refuse to see the truth about this innovating of technology instead of just admitting we are only getting faster access to shyt we always had access to. Our foods aren't even naturally made
:mjlol:

At the end of the day all I'm saying is, are people more happier or fulfilled with this wave of technology and the honest answer seems to be No - they'd prefer honest human interactions, everything else is a smoke and mirror of narrative driven entertainment that brings nothing of real remembrance to lives
I’m pretty sure people have been predicting for decades in sci-fi how improvements in tech was going to make our lives just as bad as they improved it. It’s a give or take situation, for the person who’s interested in taking advantage in improved tech
Like me, a photographer, it’s a vast improvement, but for the average person who just uses social media it’s basically playing with a snake

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I’m pretty sure people have been predicting for decades in sci-fi how improvements in tech was going to make our lives just as bad as they improved it. It’s a give or take situation, for the person who’s interested in taking advantage in improved tech
Like me, a photographer, it’s a vast improvement, but for the average person who just uses social media it’s basically playing with a snake
That's right :ohhh:

What do you mean playing with a snake?