Anyone else not impressed by modern day technology?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
That's right :ohhh:

What do you mean playing with a snake?
Cause a lot of people on social media have poor critical thinking skills, bad social perception, highly emotional, and very gullible, they live better in a very constructed society with rules and staying to their individual groups that share their ideals
The net is a snake because the internet can completely fukk them up for all the weaknesses I listed
Trolls, false news, low barrier to post any and everything,
They’re mentally at the mercy of the digits on their screen

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Liar. :demonic:

Mostly? :jbhmm: Well maybe a 55% decrease. If we took Bush seriously in 2006, then we should be green/renewable tech heavy by now. We certainly shouldn't be arguing about climate change and if it's real or not.
the audacity :picard:

modern cell phones are tricorders breh. only thing they cant do is scan for life forms.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
the audacity :picard:

modern cell phones are tricorders breh. only thing they cant do is scan for life forms.

That's not a tricorder breh. :snoop: A phone can record. It's not doing data analysis, scanning for life forms, doing medical scans/readouts. We're not there yet, breh.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
That's not a tricorder breh. :snoop: A phone can record. It's not doing data analysis, scanning for life forms, doing medical scans/readouts. We're not there yet, breh.
ok its not all encompassing but still...i used to love how people on star trek could talk to the computer/tricorder and ask for information with immediate feedback. Cell phones are pretty close to that, a lot of people just dont utilize them properly

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This hurricane Weather Channel segment was so provocative because we're not used to seeing that level of graphics on a news channel weather report. I don't know if that is some form of Augmented Reality (AR) or what, but all the comments are impressed and mesmerized.

So AR and VR and holographic tech is probably next.

Spacial Augmented Reality (AR) which requires goggles or glasses will in some instances be replaced by Projection Mapping or Shared Augmented Reality (AR).

Goggle's and glasses aren't going extinct, but the trend for public spaces and even homes to an extent, according to this presentation is Projection Mapping/Shared Augmented Reality (AR).

This company is called Lightform, but probably others out there.

Dope shiit right here ..watch the whole 16 min clip on 1.25 speed...need to hop on this wave...game changer....:banderas:

Last edited:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
I did a college paper about how tech is too far ahead of human peak utilitarian use. It's not the tech it's us.

If you were fully aware of full utilization, you could automate your life to the second.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. Back to the future and the persons had me thinking that we'd be able to travel to space for vacation and we'd have our own flying cars and personal jetpacks by 2010. :francis:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
yea shyt really wack to me.
i thought we a be on some jetson shyt by now
tumblr_okj9lhGBe61u501aoo1_400.gif