Anybody into occultism?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Cast me then. Cast me really good, please.
noted-ryan-the-office.gif
My people will be in contact with you soon

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I've studied the abrahamic religions including satanism which is an offshoot of abrahamic religion, Wset African Orisha, eastern religions and even dead religions like Mithraism and Egyptian Mystery. The truth is the only key is faith. If you believe it works, then it works. If you believe its true, then that is your truth. Nothing is hidden from the one who seeks it. But be careful what you are looking for...most seek power...which in a religious or as you refer, "occult"....only gives temporary power for permanent slavery.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Don't you know all transexuals are witches?

this is actually not a joke.
transexuals are actually a part of hermiticism/alchemy :francis:

& to answer OP, yeah I read/watch documentaries on occult shyt all the time. It's fascinating, and its brazy how so many people are actually practicing it in our society that you would never suspect :merchant:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:jbmartin:

Impressive. Such wisdom combined with youth is scary and yet absolutely refreshing.

Have you put this knowledge to use yet to empower yourself, Kali?
Nope. I just read a lot. Have a lot of interests but im good and making connections. But putting into practice... not my skill set.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Explain and people are afraid of the unknown... but if these people realize what is out in this world and who you walking past or talking too :mjlol: this shyt is no joke. Spirits don't need a source to attract to you etc...

Last edited:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
:merchant:

Yall nikkas gon burn in hell:pachaha:
If i wasn't already destined for hell then this aint nothing.

I've studied the abrahamic religions including satanism which is an offshoot of abrahamic religion, Wset African Orisha, eastern religions and even dead religions like Mithraism and Egyptian Mystery. The truth is the only key is faith. If you believe it works, then it works. If you believe its true, then that is your truth. Nothing is hidden from the one who seeks it. But be careful what you are looking for...most seek power...which in a religious or as you refer, "occult"....only gives temporary power for permanent slavery.
Holy shyt breh, I just heard of this for the first time a couple days ago and that's what made me start reading up on other dead religions :ohhh:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
hell is a cac concept that didn't pop up until the middle ages times. It doesn't exist, even if God does.

Hell is actually considered to be terrestrial Earth.

A few of the fallen, their children and their experimentations still co exist with us either in the depths of the sea, the depths of the Earth or in the stars hanging on Orion and Draco.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If i wasn't already destined for hell then this aint nothing.

Holy shyt breh, I just heard of this for the first time a couple days ago and that's what made me start reading up on other dead religions :ohhh:

Earth for black people is hell... Can't get worse