Anybody into occultism?

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Pretty sure white folks are the nephilim. :troll:
Funny thing is as soon as you type it in google the first image to pop up is a white man :pachaha:

Earth for black people is hell... Can't get worse
It's not hell but it is a constant struggle. If I thought life on earth was hell, I would have killed myself a long time ago

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
this is actually not a joke.
transexuals are actually a part of hermiticism/alchemy :francis:

& to answer OP, yeah I read/watch documentaries on occult shyt all the time. It's fascinating, and its brazy how so many people are actually practicing it in our society that you would never suspect :merchant:

Breh corporations from political leaders to organizations such as NASA practice that shyt. NASA release their missions on certain astronomical and time mathematical schedules corresponding to African deities.

My grandmother was heavily into voodoo, her folks supposedly followed both Marie Laveau's in that craft in NO. When my mother fell onto hard times, she only wanted ME and not my other siblings which caused a falling out between her and the rest of the family.

When I was kid, I would never sleep without there being a light on in the room I was at or I would start to feel a heaviness on my chest or on top of my head. I remember waking up from a dream when I was asleep and then falling right on top of my bed, completely covered in sweat. This happened many times. I'd tell my grandmother about this and she'd she say some crazy shyt like "The lord is visiting you, baby" or "God is preparing you to be his vessel, child.". Go into one room and it's burning hot, I'd go back into my bedroom and it's ice cold, feeling shyt touch you constantly.. We had an basement and in the far corner, she had a makeshift shrine..bones, blood, a skull, all types of shyt. Funnily enough, she wanted me to be a preacher.

My son has that gift we have to leave the lights on in his room but he see spirits outside as well. I have the gift but block that shyt out I am a bytch I don't care and my wifey has it too. We put a shrine in our house because it got so bad we had all types of spirits in our house man nothing dangerous.. wife has native American blood so we got native American items African items and some santeriea items.

shyt been calm but once they know you see or feel them they don't go away. We use to have this white little girl on the land who was lost and she came to me one day scared the fukk out of me. I had to light white candles because she was lost and needed guidance to the light.

On the real though people don't understand some times what you seeing are not people and be wary of people who coughs when you walk by or just observe folks.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you come here and be sarcastic, mad, angry or upset, you lost..... Non-believers stay trying to convince people NO MATTER what people say :mjlol:

Like why are you even in a thread of believers:francis:

How miserable are your lives??? I believe,you don't... Your only option in life is to internet troll people that don't believe what you believe... Smells like some cac or faq shyt.... Real nikkas ain't discussing God and Christianity.... Some of you nikkas are loser... don't believe in God or religious shyt but you are in every thread discrediting..... Yall nikkas weird... I bet if your grandma or mother asked you to go to church Sunday, you'll start praising the lord tomorrow... Stop being dense and discuss like adults:comeon::dame:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Hell is actually considered to be terrestrial Earth.

A few of the fallen, their children and their experimentations still co exist with us either in the depths of the sea, the depths of the Earth or in the stars hanging on Orion and Draco.
:Lol