The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
i thought there would be normal chill black people on here
:martin:

What is normal?

A stream of people who follow the same linear course throughout their lives, living in the mainstream and then going into the grave not living up to their god-given potential?

The human body is extraordinary in it's ability to transverse between the physical and spiritual realms but people tend to desire to sleep with the eyes wide open...I find that abnormal.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Thanks sis. How active is this group? My friends irl are too superstitious to help.
No idea. Im not in it.
I see what your saying but Op is a fakkit nikka nerd talking about spellcasting and shyt, he obviously isn't into the occult.

I'm into Ancestor worship, which branches into many "occult" philiosphies like Voodun (which I am also into), I don't consider me being into the occult, because thats what we as black people come from, however to other people it may be considered "occult" because they do not know anything about it.
I see your point. :ehh: kinda like the connotation of it, like "black magic". I mean there's Black magick, like Black cultural magick, but the connotation is Dark/Evil magick.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
One of my friends is. He's also a member of some strange self help organization called landmark. It seems a little off putting to me but he seems happy so its none of my business.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Entities are nothing to play with and invite into your life. Every negative thing you cast against someone will come back and revisit you karmically. I am not joking about this.

When entreating an entity, it is usually smart to have something to offer in return before you ask a favor...a sacrifice of some sorts. A curse usually requires a bit of your life's essence (blood, semen, etc..) along with something that belongs to the person you're trying to attack (a lock of hair, worn underwear, etc.). Placing the essence on the item attained and burning it with fire usually fulfills a lower level request.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
What is normal?

A stream of people who follow the same linear course throughout their lives, living in the mainstream and then going into the grave not living up to their god-given potential?

The human body is extraordinary in it's ability to transverse between the physical and spiritual realms but people tend to desire to sleep with the eyes wide open...I find that abnormal.
whatever spell casting and fairy tale sorcery youre doing is not moving the needle in real life. No new potential is being unlocked from it

spells and witch craft is a bunch of fairy tales, its just like how people clown the muslims and christians on herefor prayer and scripture.

Things only get done with real work that you put in the physical, timing and the mood of others.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Entities are nothing to play with and invite into your life. Every negative thing you cast against someone will come back and revisit you karmically. I am not joking about this.
When entreating an entity, it is usually smart to have something to offer in return before you ask a favor...a sacrifice of some sorts. A curse usually requires a bit of your life's essence (blood, semen, etc..) along with something that belongs to the person you're trying to attack (a lock of hair, worn underwear, etc.). Placing the essence on the item attained and burning it with fire usually fulfills a lower level request.
THIS IS OCCULT, Because trying to explain it to the OP, is already a waste because OP doesn't even know the methods or philosophies behind "spellcasting"

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Have u ever tried such a thing

I believe in energy work and that our bodies are controlled by energetic/magnetic networks, which is true for all matter. As for talking with spirits and performing rituals I don't know about that

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
whatever spell casting and fairy tale sorcery youre doing is not moving the needle in real life. No new potential is being unlocked from it

spells and witch craft is a bunch of fairy tales, its just like how people clown the muslims and christians on herefor prayer and scripture.

Things only get done with real work that you put in the physical with breaks that go your way.

I've been in this life since I was a child when my grandmother taught me rituals.

I've seen a lot of wired and inexplicable things work at a young age to a point where it no longer surprises me at damn near forty.

Believe what you want, I'm not here to convince you of anything.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps

I believe in energy work and that our bodies are controlled by energetic/magnetic networks, which is true for all matter. As for talking with spirits and performing rituals I don't know about that
Is energy work like acupuncture and Reiki?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This is correct.

I'd recommend asking for an invite from @Nelomaxwell or @Young Bruce Lean to ORS.

There are a good few threads on this topic

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Is energy work like acupuncture and Reiki?
Reiki yes acupuncture is a form of it but not rly what I'm thinking of. I definitely know what that other guy is saying I experience things ppl would say are impossible on the daily. The energetic aspect of our bodies and consciousness is tragically misunderstood. That's y Americans are so shytty at dealing with their emotions