Anybody into occultism?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Reiki yes acupuncture is a form of it but not rly what I'm thinking of. I definitely know what that other guy is saying I experience things ppl would say are impossible on the daily. The energetic aspect of our bodies and consciousness is tragically misunderstood. That's y Americans are so shytty at dealing with their emotions

A great of energy has been placed into inhibiting or completely destroying the ability to utilize our natural gifts.

All the way from the creation of our food to even what we watch is structured to literally divorce us from our ability to access our higher consciousness.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
back in the day my boy went to see a babalawo before his exams...... he bought a charm called "see the answer"

you were supposed to wear the charm to bed and sleep with a blank piece of paper under your pillow, in the morning the paper would be full of the answers to your upcoming exam.....

he of course failed..

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Have u ever tried such a thing

I believe in energy work and that our bodies are controlled by energetic/magnetic networks, which is true for all matter. As for talking with spirits and performing rituals I don't know about that
The school of Modern Science is still catching up to what indiginous people already knew/know. Your subconscious mind doesnt work like the concious mind does with words and languages. It communicates in experiences and images. Like dreams, are messages of the subconscious. The conscious/left brain would send a message in a thought (inside voice). But the unconscious/right brain sends a message through dreams that can be interpreted throught the images and how they make you feel.

So rituals and spellcasting work with your subconcious, the same way changing your body language can change your mood. There's so much that is not understood or explained by modern science. I believe your subconscious, which works with your involuntary nervous system, is what tunes your energy levels. So once you learn to master your subconcious, you can master those "involuntary" systems such as pain, heart rate, hormone releases, etc. These are the things that give people "powers" and also it's more than physical you'll also be able to control your energy.

Energy is everywhere. So any change in your energy also affects everyone else like a ripple in water. The more focused you are in directing your energy, the more control you have over it. Things like crystals are aids in aligning and directing your energy. Meditation is like a work out for mind/energy control. It's a muscle you have to grow.

But that's just my thoughts and how I understand it. :ehh:.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The school of Modern Science is still catching up to what indiginous people already knew/know. Your subconscious mind doesnt work like the concious mind does with words and languages. It communicates in experiences and images. Like dreams, are messages of the subconscious. The conscious/left brain would send a message in a thought (inside voice). But the unconscious/right brain sends a message through dreams that can be interpreted throught the images and how they make you feel.

So rituals and spellcasting work with your subconcious, the same way changing your body language can change your mood. There's so much that is not understood or explained by modern science. I believe your subconscious, which works with your involuntary nervous system, is what tunes your energy levels. So once you learn to master your subconcious, you can master those "involuntary" systems such as pain, heart rate, hormone releases, etc. These are the things that give people "powers" and also it's more than physical you'll also be able to control your energy.

Energy is everywhere. So any change in your energy also affects everyone else like a ripple in water. The more focused you are in directing your energy, the more control you have over it.

But that's just my thoughts and how I understand it. :ehh:.

:jbmartin:

Impressive. Such wisdom combined with youth is scary and yet absolutely refreshing.

Have you put this knowledge to use yet to empower yourself, Kali?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I've been in this life since I was a child when my grandmother taught me rituals.

I've seen a lot of wired and inexplicable things work at a young age to a point where it no longer surprises me at damn near forty.

Believe what you want, I'm not here to convince you of anything.

Explain and people are afraid of the unknown... but if these people realize what is out in this world and who you walking past or talking too :mjlol: this shyt is no joke. Spirits don't need a source to attract to you etc...

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
plenty of religion followers on here.

Is that some Aliester Crowley shyt?
of or relating to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.
beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.

so no he was an atheist

Last edited:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Meditation, chakra, yoga, karma ect. are all the Asian's shyt. I wonder why everybody starting stealing their shyt?