Anybody into occultism?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask away fam I'm here to help.

And buy yourself a superfood supplement. I suggest Chlorella, Moringa, and Black Seed to start. Those will clean you out at the cellular and even DNA level, absorb toxins, and provide essential nutrients.

For the info on breathing techniques hit my inbox, too much to type.

You can absolutely manipulate your mental state through different sounds. Sound is a primal force, meaning when you manipulate sound you are influencing reality at the source level.

I been on the beats wave for about 10 yrs now but I ALWAYS fall off and I feel like it's right before I see some serious benefits.:snoop:

Those torus meditation experiences I posted about a while ago were always assisted by binaural beats

Do have a particular method or program for how you listen? I've been using the Kelly Howell shyts most consistently over the years but am down to switch it up

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I been on the beats wave for about 10 yrs now but I ALWAYS fall off and I feel like it's right before I see some serious benefits.:snoop:

Those torus meditation experiences I posted about a while ago were always assisted by binaural beats

Do have a particular method or program for how you listen? I've been using the Kelly Howell shyts most consistently over the years but am down to switch it up

Not really. Just make sure to use good headphones and that the overall experience is pleasant. The purpose here is to use the sound to harmoniously activate the left and right hemispheres of the brain. So focus on that.

Also try this for a breathing technique:
1) Use your thumbs to plug your ears (right thumb for right ear, etc.)
2) Take a deep breath from the bottom of the stomach, inhaling through the nose
3) When you get to the top of the breath, hold it, clench your anus, and use your index fingers to plug your nostrils (right index for right nostril, etc.)
4) Hold it some more
5) Listen to the sounds of your inner universe
6) Release nostrils, release anus, continue to hold the breath
7) Release the breath and exhale SLOOOOOOOW, as slow as you possibly can
8) Sit at the bottom of the breath for as long as you comfortably can before you inhale again

Do this about 10 times.

For a little extra, when you start to exhale incorporate a sound. Your "auuuum," and your "ahhhh" etc. can create a nice vibrational sensation in the head during your exhale. Pay special attention to those sensations.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Dap
Reactions: Oso

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Not really. Just make sure to use good headphones and that the overall experience is pleasant. The purpose here is to use the sound to harmoniously activate the left and right hemispheres of the brain. So focus on that.

Also try this for a breathing technique:
1) Use your thumbs to plug your ears (right thumb for right ear, etc.)
2) Take a deep breath from the bottom of the stomach, inhaling through the nose
3) When you get to the top of the breath, hold it, clench your anus, and use your index fingers to plug your nostrils (right index for right nostril, etc.)
4) Hold it some more
5) Listen to the sounds of your inner universe
6) Release nostrils, release anus, continue to hold the breath
7) Release the breath and exhale SLOOOOOOOW, as slow as you possibly can
8) Sit at the bottom of the breath for as long as you comfortably can before you inhale again

Do this about 10 times.

For a little extra, when you start to exhale incorporate a sound. Your "auuuum," and your "ahhhh" etc. can create a nice vibrational sensation in the head during your exhale. Pay special attention to those sensations.

'auuum' as in Om Mani Padme Hum is the pi-bration of the pineal gland...

the 'aaaahhhhh' sound is the pi-bration of the heart,why a great deal of dieties have the 'ah' sound in them;ie Yahwah,Allah,Jah,Ra,Yeshua,etc...

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Consistent deep breathing, and alternate nostril breathing specifically, will change your life.

Cheat code.
Bruh:wow:

So I fast every now and then. Not as much as I'd like to.

So after some deep breathing a few days ago, I noticed that I didn't have an appetite:ehh:

Decided fukk it let's go for a three day fast.

Last 3 day fast I was damn near dead.

Right now I'm on day 3 and ain't even trippin:dwillhuh:. I ain't ate shyt bruh:wow:.

Ain't even hungry:wow:. Whenever I feel even slightly hungry I do some deep breathing and I'm good. Energy levels on :blessed:

Divine shyt :wow: