Anybody into occultism?

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
so he's into the hidden:comeon:

:comeon:the hidden what

It only means hidden when used as a verb, I just said that. "is anyone into the Occult?" is clearly using the word as a noun, you've definitely heard the word occult used in reference to occultism and supernatural stuff. stop being dense by choice breh :beli:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
It only means hidden when used as a verb, I just said that. "is anyone into the Occult?" is clearly using the word as a noun, you've definitely heard the word occult used in reference to occultism and supernatural stuff. stop being dense by choice breh :beli:
Something is only occult to those that know nothing about it. If you consider yourself "into the occult," Then you are really not into what ever it is you think is occult because you actually know nothing about it.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Something is only occult to those that know nothing about it. If you consider yourself "into the occult," Then you are really not into what ever it is you think is occult because you actually know nothing about it.
Yeah but the purpose of words is to get your message across. Most people who hear occult have some idea what he means. The problem is just that its so vague. So people who are into specific categories will say what that category is. But someone new or just interested in general studies will use the word occult.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Been trying to level up my spellcasting

What are you trying to accomplish? People get into sorcery just because it's different and exciting...you're dealing and vesting yourself in the power of very powerful entities, it's not something to play around with.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Yeah but the purpose of words is to get your message across. Most people who hear occult have some idea what he means. The problem is just that its so vague. So people who are into specific categories will say what that category is. But someone new or just interested in general studies will use the word occult.
I see what your saying but Op is a fakkit nikka nerd talking about spellcasting and shyt, he obviously isn't into the occult.

I'm into Ancestor worship, which branches into many "occult" philiosphies like Voodun (which I am also into), I don't consider me being into the occult, because thats what we as black people come from, however to other people it may be considered "occult" because they do not know anything about it.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
What are you trying to accomplish? People get into sorcery just because it's different and exciting...you're dealing and vesting yourself in the power of very powerful entities, it's not something to play around with.
Its more so curiosity. Ive always wanted to get into it but never had the chance yet