Anybody into occultism?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Im a perennialist Christian who focuses on mysticism and worship thru all the indigenous and traditional world religions.

There's so much hidden and mysterious in my own faith and in the paths I choose to study that I rarely make it to the occult.

The primary goal of mysticism is practicing religion in its truest form. The goal is to become God or one with the divine. From what I've seen, there is an understanding that somehow, we've forgotten our own divinity. We get glimpses at it from time to time when we see how amazing humanity can be. But for the most part, we're deeply cut off from our divinity.
Religion is nothing more than a way to rediscover that divinity.

Hell isn't a place of punishment, it's any state of being where you live outside of ur divinity or w/o God. Some are living in hell right now. Daily.

As for the occult, I'm not into it because the entity I call upon is frankly a.) more powerful b.) don't require any sacrifice c.) doesn't require caution with invocation.

I'm interested in the Godhead=Atman=Nirguna Brahman=Eternal Dao=King of Kings=Nirvana. Some part of me recognizes and resonates with that within me...with a time and place where I will no longer have to petition the divine outside of me.

The entities, the spirits, the devas...they aren't enough. Child's play. Invoke the being without form. The ruler of the principalities and dominions. Both transcendent and eminent. Both light and dark.

Can u imagine what we'd be if we all recognized the divine within ourselves?
I'm hungry for it. The Supreme Maker ex-nihilo. That's what I invoke. And it's given me nothing but success and joy. Until i let myself get in the way...

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Ol' the black wind howls ass nikka.

coff9.gif

Level your magic stat brehs. :mjlol:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Im a perennialist Christian who focuses on mysticism and worship thru all the indigenous and traditional world religions.

There's so much hidden and mysterious in my own faith and in the paths I choose to study that I rarely make it to the occult.

The primary goal of mysticism is practicing religion in its truest form. The goal is to become God or one with the divine. From what I've seen, there is an understanding that somehow, we've forgotten our own divinity. We get glimpses at it from time to time when we see how amazing humanity can be. But for the most part, we're deeply cut off from our divinity.
Religion is nothing more than a way to rediscover that divinity.

Hell isn't a place of punishment, it's any state of being where you live outside of ur divinity or w/o God. Some are living in hell right now. Daily.

As for the occult, I'm not into it because the entity I call upon is frankly a.) more powerful b.) don't require any sacrifice c.) doesn't require caution with invocation.

I'm interested in the Godhead=Atman=Nirguna Brahman=Eternal Dao=King of Kings=Nirvana. Some part of me recognizes and resonates with that within me...with a time and place where I will no longer have to petition the divine outside of me.

The entities, the spirits, the devas...they aren't enough. Child's play. Invoke the being without form. The ruler of the principalities and dominions. Both transcendent and eminent. Both light and dark.

Can u imagine what we'd be if we all recognized the divine within ourselves?
I'm hungry for it. The Supreme Maker ex-nihilo. That's what I invoke. And it's given me nothing but success and joy. Until i let myself get in the way...
So much insight :whew:
Aren't you afraid of accidentally welcoming malevolent entities?
Ol' the black wind howls ass nikka.

coff9.gif

Level your magic stat brehs. :mjlol:
:dead:
:ufdup: when you drop your dinner on the floor tonight don't say I didnt warn you

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo whats going on lately its like everyone wants to take a shot at god like hes the bad guy.
He died for us, that is the difference.
DO YALL REALLY WANT TO FEEL THE WRATH OF GOD, THAT BAD.
IDC what yall are saying at the end of the day you believe in jesus or else you wouldn't be baiting him like y'all are. I get it you don't want to follow him because you want to do you own thing but don't be disrespectful.
All this flirting yall doing with satan is not going to save you from the wrath of god, if you don't humble yourself and realize you are messing with the creator of everything including SATAN.
Stop letting your ego and pride cause you to disrespect god, because if you keep playing with god, hes going to respond in a way you have never seen!
Repent and ask forgiveness.

You can play with yourself but don play with jesus or your going to regret it

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Yo whats going on lately its like everyone wants to take a shot at god like hes the bad guy.
IDC what yall are saying at the end of the day you believe in jesus or else you wouldn't be baiting him like y'all are. I get it you don't want to follow him because you want to do you own thing but don't be disrespectful.
All this flirting yall doing with satan is not going to save you from the wrath of god, if you don't humble yourself and realize you are messing with the creator of everything including SATAN.
Stop letting your ego and pride cause you to disrespect god, because if you keep playing with god, hes going to respond in a way you have never seen!

:mjlol:
take some troll classes breh, cause this is lightweight

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps

Satan loves you :ufdup:

He fought so you could have critical thinking. He gave you free will. He didn't punish you for your nature, he accepted your nature as a human, he allows you to make your own way in life, be your own man.:ufdup:

There are only 11 instances in the bible of satan killing someone; and they died cause they were fukking up the progress. How many has god killed?:ld: At one point he made the entire world drown while his favorites survived on a boat. :huhldup:

After all satan has done for you...this is how you repay him :wtf:Piss on his grave, disrespect his name? :rudy:
Whenever you give into your natural desires you blame satan for making you sin. When he didnt do shyt :childplease: But Satan doesn't complain, he doesn't hate you for it. :sas1: He's the hero that we deserve, but not the one we need right now.:sas2:

Now I'm not a satanist, so dont mistake my argument for devotion; But you better put some respec on his name :birdman: If your going to hate him, find a real reason to. Don't do it cause the bible said so :birdman:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Satan loves you :ufdup:

He fought so you could have critical thinking. He gave you free will. He didn't punish you for your nature, he accepted your nature as a human, he allows you to make your own way in life, be your own man.:ufdup:

There are only 11 instances in the bible of satan killing someone; and they died cause they were fukking up the progress. How many has god killed?:ld: At one point he made the entire world drown while his favorites survived on a boat. :huhldup:

After all satan has done for you...this is how you repay him :wtf:Piss on his grave, disrespect his name? :rudy:
Whenever you give into your natural desires you blame satan for making you sin. When he didnt do shyt :childplease: But Satan doesn't complain, he doesn't hate you for it. :sas1: He's the hero that we deserve, but not the one we need right now.:sas2:

Now I'm not a satanist, so dont mistake my argument for devotion; But you better put some respec on his name :birdman: If your going to hate him, find a real reason to. Don't do it cause the bible said so :birdman:
see this is trolling smh