Anybody from Oakland? Depressing ass Documentary

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
you're a nerd on the outside lookin in stfu...fresno ain't shyt compared to some of the hoods in eso and wso...the silicon valley ain't benefiting none of them nikkas in that video
I'm talkin about the entire bay dumbass. I wasn't comparing Fresno to Oakland either.. even though Fresno is no slouch in the violence department. :boss:I was talkin about nikkas in Oakland got all those different spots and areas up there(outside of the O) to move around in and branch out but they only stay strictly in the eso and wso and then want sympathy from outsiders and tell a bunch of sob stories.. gtfoh with that bullshyt! even niccas in Compton, Inglewood, Watts, etc know they can hop in the whip and hit another part of LA to get something going or start a new life.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I prefer to spend my hours learning about computers and programming.

Thanks very much I refuse to be another black statistic

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
I'm talkin about the entire bay dumbass. I wasn't comparing Fresno to Oakland either.. even though Fresno is no slouch in the violence department. :boss:I was talkin about nikkas in Oakland got all those different spots and areas up there(outside of the O) to move around in and branch out but they only stay strictly in the eso and wso and then want sympathy from outsiders and tell a bunch of sob stories.. gtfoh with that bullshyt! even niccas in Compton, Inglewood, Watts, etc know they can hop in the whip and hit another part of LA to get something going or start a new life.
you were subtly comparing fresno to oakland by saying that the nikkas who live in the town should be more appreciative of the nice areas that surround their environment...how does branching out to downtown oakland benefit their life? they still have to go back to they fukked up neighborhood at the end of the day. like i said stfu you nerd ass nikka.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
you were subtly comparing fresno to oakland by saying that the nikkas who live in the town should be more appreciative of the nice areas that surround their environment...how does branching out to downtown oakland benefit their life? they still have to go back to they fukked up neighborhood at the end of the day. like i said stfu you nerd ass nikka.

fukk u nikka you know what the fukk I'm talkin about. It just certain nikkas do different shyt. I had family up there that stayed strictly to east o and and couple of square blocks cryin about local shyt and local nikkas & bytches . Then I got other family and friends that's all over Berkeley, SF, hayward, Valleo, etc. Keep it moving. The ONLY reason I say this is cause niccas actin like Oakland(the actual city) is big as fukk. Plus yall only talkin about the East and West O's. :why: that's only a few square miles homie. I aint frontin, the east & west O's is hood as fukk. I just don't get cats who stick to that "town shyt" and won't venture out to other shyt ya'll got up there. And act like niccas aint got wheels either

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
fukk u nikka you know what the fukk I'm talkin about. It just certain nikkas do different shyt. I had family up there that stayed strictly to east o and and couple of square blocks cryin about local shyt and local nikkas & bytches . Then I got other family and friends that's all over Berkeley, SF, hayward, Valleo, etc. Keep it moving. The ONLY reason I say this is cause niccas actin like Oakland(the actual city) is big as fukk. Plus yall only talkin about the East and West O's. :why: that's only a few square miles homie. I aint frontin, the east & west O's is hood as fukk. I just don't get cats who stick to that "town shyt" and won't venture out to other shyt ya'll got up there. And act like niccas aint got wheels either
these nikkas are stuck in the hood they can travel where ever the fukk in the bay but they still have to return back to the drug dealing, prostitution, and violence, happening on their block...plus they have their own problems goin on in their household no family structure, drug addiction, low income, and etc...i'm from richmond nikka ain't nothing different then what's goin on in oakland...just cuz y'all surrounded by farms in fresno don't make it better for us :aicmon:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these nikkas are stuck in the hood they can travel where ever the fukk in the bay but they still have to return back to the drug dealing, prostitution, and violence, happening on their block...plus they have their own problems goin on in their household no family structure, drug addiction, low income, and etc...i'm from richmond nikka ain't nothing different then what's goin on in oakland...just cuz y'all surrounded by farms in fresno don't make it better for us :aicmon:

i don't see why you getting hostile branching out and experiencing new things and places could actually help some of these dudes get a new perspective on life and see that there are alternatives to the hood lifestyle.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I hear you.. Trust me I know mothafukkas struggle and have it rough no matter what city you live in. What I'm trying to say is that its just a different mentality when you're from a different part of the state. -especially from the Central Valley. Cats from Sac, Bakersfield, Stockton, etc will say the same shyt. When we would hit the Bay or LA we get inspired and then depressed when we gotta leave and go back to our hell holes. For example- Its just like a cat in New York telling someone from Alabama how rough they have it in New York. That cat from 'Bama will feel his pain but at the same time he's definitely gonna say, "But you in New York my nicca, The Big fukkin' Apple, you gotta make it happen. That's where I'm tryin' to be at!"

-I've been in LA(Inglewood) for like 13 years now. I done gave quite a few pep talks to niccas I know who were born and raised out here. They might be goin' through shyt and stugglin' and I be like, "nicca you gonna rebound, but you gotta make better choices, you in LA my dude, you gotta get on your shyt and make it GO! You know how many people wish they lived here" -and really I only say that to people who fukk up a lot and be on some bullshyt and then wonder what the fukk happened when their shyt is all fukked up. Truthfully it took me like 2-3 years to get my shyt going in LA. been flat broke twice, bounced back nicely- kept it movin. And when I was trying to get my shyt right best believe when a family member or homie came out to visit they hit me with that shyt too, "damn nicca you in LA homie you supposed to have it poppin right now". :snoop: Some of it was bullshyt but i can honestly say it was real talk underneath it all. It got me back focused

-and we used to feel the same way about the bay. like, "damn nicca you in the bay.. what's up with all the sob stories and shyt? bounce back and make that shyt Go my nicca". when they show Cali on tv its either LA, The Bay, or San Diego. in other words The Golden part of the state. they're not showing that central valley shyt.

its nothin' personal, we know the O got hoods. its just that 'coming-from-another-part-of-the-state' mentality. :manny:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
i don't see why you getting hostile branching out and experiencing new things and places could actually help some of these dudes get a new perspective on life and see that there are alternatives to the hood lifestyle.

True, but in SOME cases a muthafvcka just ain't tryin to hear that. You have some that was born into that sh1t and KNOW that's where they're gonna die.

Others, just simply can't due to finanaces, family, whatever.

On a sidenote, as a single dude you can get by livin in these "bad areas" for the most part. A lot of it depends on how you carry yourself, who you know, and how you interact with others. And SOMETIMES even that ain't enough. Sh1t, you can live in Piedmont and still have muthafvckas kick in yo sh1t when you ain't home, ask them white folks livin in some of those nice azz areas thinkin' they sh1t is safe.

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
Pretty Black was from Chi - Town he was the lil brother of some nikkah pushing major weight, nikkah got stuck in them Oakland projects and couldn't leave huh! It was only due time before he got rob'd, nikkah was riding with Yukmouth who got shot in the ass twice in 69 villa and ran out of Oakland.

Ain't shyt in Oakland aka Brokeland but a high murder rate

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
True, but in SOME cases a muthafvcka just ain't tryin to hear that. You have some that was born into that sh1t and KNOW that's where they're gonna die.

Others, just simply can't due to finanaces, family, whatever.

On a sidenote, as a single dude you can get by livin in these "bad areas" for the most part. A lot of it depends on how you carry yourself, who you know, and how you interact with others. And SOMETIMES even that ain't enough. Sh1t, you can live in Piedmont and still have muthafvckas kick in yo sh1t when you ain't home, ask them white folks livin in some of those nice azz areas thinkin' they sh1t is safe.
my nicca

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This dude Kermit da hustla is talkin a ton of bullsh1t in this thread
nothin but generalizations and assumptions on everybody's situation.
:facepalm: @ assuming people are just born not wanting to do right in
the hood.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I was out of the Town by the time PB was showing out there....but that's my neighborhood they were showing (76th & Mac) for some of those closeup interviews...