Anybody from Oakland? Depressing ass Documentary

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I was seriously considering moving out to Oakland a couple years ago...but I was having second thoughts. Guess I did the right thing staying in Philly. This shyt is sad tho...

I watch a lot of movies at...
movies2k.com
and a bunch of stuff on youtube.

Plus listen to music. There really isn't anything good on cable anyway so we really not missing out.

:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he wuz from south side chicago originally

he moved out to tha town, tha town showed him luv, he just got caught up in tha street life in oakland, he wuz in tha game kinda deep, and like they say out here tha game is thick, karma gon catch up to u.....

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I got like 10 minutes left and this shyt is sad. The kid in the wheelchair plus all the dudes who were recorded then got killed. shyt like this makes me go into pro-black mode and just think.

The dude in the lambo though. :what:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Like I said before, how many cities in America that has a population of over 300k and 3 pro sports teams that can't have a mall because nikkas would rob it on a daily basis?

Daps
I got like 10 minutes left and this shyt is sad. The kid in the wheelchair plus all the dudes who were recorded then got killed. shyt like this makes me go into pro-black mode and just think.

The dude in the lambo though. :what:

Nigerian born in Chicago moved to Oakland. Rapped. Got Money. R.I.P.

Stack Bundles/Pretty Black - "Gettin This Money"
Gettin This Money ft. Pretty Black farrockstar.com.mp3

R.I.P. to both.

Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/8g3gFlTKAC0]Pretty Black shows off his Lamborghini over $500,000.00 in cars (RIP) Pretty Black - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/11rAAPA1IYg]R.I.P. Ronnie "Henneessy" Jackson & Pretty Black - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said before, how many cities in America that has a population of over 300k and 3 pro sports teams that can't have a mall because nikkas would rob it on a daily basis?

whose fault is that? not the sports teams or the owners of the malls or the developers of businesses. it's the black people who live there. it's their fault. i saw this documentary a long time ago, and all it did was make me shake my head. this is what black people in oakland (everywhere, really) have been reduced to. blacks wonder why there are food deserts in the hood. because who would want to open up shop in a place where the population doesn't have any respect for the businesses that operate there? its their fault.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things like this make me glad to have not grown up in the hood so that I wouldn't have to live any kinda life like this.

Makes you really count your blessings.

yup. i'm glad i wasn't born into poverty, that i was born into a nice upper middle class home life, and that i wasn't surrounded by poor black people. i see the way poor blacks end up, and i realize i could have been one of those people. i thank my family and my surroundings.