Another wave of layoffs at playstation

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

“When you look at the $69 billion for Activision compared to $3.6 billion for Bungie, we believe that Bungie can give us way more than a $69 billion acquisition of Activision,” Ryan said. “And that’s before considering the relative value of that particular transaction.”

:sas1:

That man got the same treatment as Bonnie Ross. The retirement was a nice way to ship him off after realizing the GAAS push was an error.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:. Dumb fukk people would crucify Phil or any MS guy if they said that wtf

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
Destiny tried to cater to the wrong group. Bring back a good story mode. I haven't played in years after you basically needed to play with a fireteam to actually enjoy the game.

They try to keep up daily engagement with repetitive quests. I used to run strikes weekly because they were fun. Grinding isnt fun.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Various inquiries were made by the ones involved in the interview, but one stood out: his comment on the recent Microsoft acquisition of Activision Blizzard.

“When you look at the $69 billion for Activision compared to $3.6 billion for Bungie, we believe that Bungie can give us way more than a $69 billion acquisition of Activision,” Ryan said. “And that’s before considering the relative value of that particular transaction.”

:sas1:

That man got the same treatment as Bonnie Ross. The retirement was a nice way to ship him off after realizing the GAAS push was an error.
Y’all still think Jim Ryan was just tired of traveling??? :mjpls:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Im a sony stan sure, but I cannot fathom how either side can argue over stupid shyt like layoffs :dead:

Layoffs gonna happen at most companies/industries. Its not something you can use to one up each other because today some sony company will have them and a nexf year it will be a ms one. Its a stupid thing to debate over because receipts are easily pulled

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
while you made some points, nothing about what M$ is doing is organic. They opened their wallets and decided to buy anything that moves for Gamepass.
What are they buying for gamepass?

MS and sega relationship needs to explanation. MS is out in Japan working on their relationships with Japanese publishers and devs.

Outside of that gamepass has been grabbing and building relationships with indie publishers as usual. It just so happens indie games have been exceptionally great the last couple years and looking like for the next couple years to come.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Our GAAS future :wow:
Jimbo bought these lames and gave them mad autonomy and power over PS studios
to the point they can halt shyt been in development if it don't meet their metrics :childplease:
The new CEO needs to straight these nikkas out, what they think this is, Microsoft?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
writing was on the wall at least 2 years ago when the 3rd game was put on hold. should've been refreshing your resume, you could've been chilling working on the Diablo 4 team or something by now. Bungie grossly overestimated how long you can go without a refresh for new players.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Breh I gave up on Destiny the moment they came out with D2 and threw D1 in the fukking bushes :why:. Like good grief almighty. How they expect me to keep up with such atrocious ass GAAS?

• There's a season on top of a season
  • There's like a shyt load of expansion packs and season passes
  • The F2P version is just shooting the piss to get folks running the meth race
  • The game is a oversized tumor that constantly gets rid of content to get more content
  • By the time you buy the expansion, the content will be worthless
WOAT game series :scust:
I agree that’s why I could never get into destiny.. worst business model from a gaming company in a while.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They laid off Michael Salvatori:mjcry:

Now both composers from the Myth/Oni/ Halo days are gone(Martin O’Donnell was fired a decade ago).

Lorraine McLees was another laid off. She been there over 20 years as a graphic designer. She was the one who designed the Halo logo.

This some sad shyt to hear. Whos left out of the originals now? Just Jason Jones?