Another wave of layoffs at playstation

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quality Developer??:mjlol::mjlol: Halo was the only quality game they made and that fell off.

Halo and Destiny, yeah that's not quality at all.:mjlol::mjlol:

You might have to do more convincing than that, breh. Halo 1-3, ODST, Reach, and the first six to seven years of Destiny alone is gonna be a pretty solid resume for most people.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You might have to do more convincing than that, breh. Halo 1-3, ODST, Reach, and the first six to seven years of Destiny alone is gonna be a pretty solid resume for most people.

I mean they revolutionized online multiplayer on console with Halo and then basically made the blueprint for live service games with D1 & D2. How many live service games have tried to make a "destiny killer" only to be totally shut down within a year or two? Despite all the ups and downs Destiny 2 has still sat amongst the most successful live service games for 6+ years

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Halo was years ago. Now? I mean for people who have zero taste in gaming, sure

Microsoft was a bad buy either way you look at it. I'd take Bethesda over Microsoft.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

They even name sony specifically as the problem.

They lost like 35% of their employees. And the big names that sold the studio to Sony got their money and checked out.
Would you like me to post some of the positive reviews next?

We all know there are cuts/hardships that come with acquisitions, but hey if it's Sony guess it's "the company is dying now"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Would you like me to post some of the positive reviews next?
If you’d like to :ehh:
We all know there are cuts/hardships that come with acquisitions, but hey if it's Sony guess it's "the company is dying now"
Nobody said sony was dying.

You real defensive and emotional breh. Sony gone be alrigh:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If you’d like to :ehh:

Nobody said sony was dying.

You real defensive and emotional breh. Sony gone be alrigh:mjlol:
Nah just think it's goofy that you using this anon review (we don't even know what they did with the company) as console war fodder.

If you want to pivot and call me a sony stan, feel free to do so.

But you and others posting every time you read a tweet about someone getting laid off is trash behavior.

:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
R.e923c25fea37087f60e36b25ee7d8d1b

Sony stans :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans :mjlol:
Nah it comes down to the fact that you’re sourcing “anon employee #3” for ammo in a console war.

I’m shytting on the bungie issues in another topic. When it comes to this I’m simply pointing out that y’all are foul for this here.

Last edited: