Another wave of layoffs at playstation

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I said buying Bungie was a bad decision for Sony. Bungie is trash. Destiny is ass. All these nikkas made was Halo and Destiny which is all the same shyt.

Shut the studio down and place the talent amongst other Sony Studios.

Bungie knows how to make $ tho, Halo is a multi-billion $ franchise, and Destiny made alot of $.
Cash flow>>>game quality

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No troll, you think the new leadership will push exclusives to pc more? Do you think instead of a 2-3 year gap for ps to pc, we'll see day in date on this generation?
I doubt they'll go day and date. They still want to sell their games on PS first and get most of the sales there before selling it elsewhere.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I said buying Bungie was a bad decision for Sony. Bungie is trash. Destiny is ass. All these nikkas made was Halo and Destiny which is all the same shyt.

Shut the studio down and place the talent amongst other Sony Studios.
Dumb ass trash take^^^^^ Sony would kill for a series like Halo or Destiny .....

Hence why they bought bungie.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Halo is dead. Destiny is ass. Bungis trash.

When Marathon flops next year imma quote this post :mjgrin:

In two years.

Bungie ain’t got shyt but trying to make some money off Destiny 2 for the next two years :huhldup:

This is the cycle of bungie.

They have ideas and be talking big shyt about what they are gonna do, until they realize they need a sugar daddy to do it.

They take daddy’s money, find some success, then start talking about how they are independent and don’t need a nikka, until they figure out they can’t do it alone, then find a new sugar daddy.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they were “independent” again by the time marathon comes out :francis: