Another wave of layoffs at playstation

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Gaas games, like all games are fine as long as you know what you are marketing to. Bungie overshot that by a large margin. Sea of Thieves was top 20 last month in sales and it can be had on Gamepass. If you are setting up a gaas game, how long can you keep the carrot dangling in front of the player to keep them interested. Gamers will tell you when they are tired by not engaging anymore, not the other way around. Sounds like they should have been prepping Destiny 3 right about now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
GAAS, AAA, Indie, cloud, mobile, or anywhere in between, the majority of games that come out flop.

The most successful people in the industry going forward will have found a way to break all those barriers and reach fans wherever they are.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
I said buying Bungie was a bad decision for Sony. Bungie is trash. Destiny is ass. All these nikkas made was Halo and Destiny which is all the same shyt.

Shut the studio down and place the talent amongst other Sony Studios.

Bungie is a quality developer. The problem is destiny is an expensive game to upkeep. In the early days they were releasing some really good content but Activision was bank rolling extra development teams outside of Bungie to do it.

I suspect marathon is there way of not having to produce PvE content and still try to milk the user.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Bungie is a quality developer. The problem is destiny is an expensive game to upkeep. In the early days they were releasing some really good content but Activision was bank rolling extra development teams outside of Bungie to do it.

I suspect marathon is there way of not having to produce PvE content and still try to milk the user.

Quality Developer??:mjlol::mjlol: Halo was the only quality game they made and that fell off.

Halo and Destiny, yeah that's not quality at all.:mjlol::mjlol:

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
If it was so easy to build Halo why have the 343 studio halo games sucked? Why isn't there a better destiny alternative out there? Destiny has been out 10yrs.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Breh I gave up on Destiny the moment they came out with D2 and threw D1 in the fukking bushes :why:. Like good grief almighty. How they expect me to keep up with such atrocious ass GAAS?

• There's a season on top of a season
  • There's like a shyt load of expansion packs and season passes
  • The F2P version is just shooting the piss to get folks running the meth race
  • The game is a oversized tumor that constantly gets rid of content to get more content
  • By the time you buy the expansion, the content will be worthless
WOAT game series :scust:
I gave up on destiny when they started removing base game content from people who didn't buy the dlc.

I didn't even acknowledge the sequel after that shyt. Can't believe this is the studio sony is allowing to green light other studio projects. Naughty dog has been dropping classics since the psx, and sony puts their trust in bungie over the studio who literally held the ps3 down during the darkest days.

Sony literally deserves to fail if they really canceled factions because of Bungie.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Waited for them to finish Spiderman then chucked the duece.

Cold world.
This is from like 3 months ago. You either need to read these tweets or do something about your algorithm

My bad quoted wrong person.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I see why Lying Ryan was fired. What a horrible purchase fukking terrible. Try to compete against billionaire companies brehs

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Nobody debating and stanning but you weirdos.

Most people are just talking about the industry and how stuff like this happens. Sony isn’t the first, or last to have these problems.
So you not a weirdo?

:mjlol:

You over here making threads about people at Sony getting laid off

That makes you a weirdo