Another one for the #gmb

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I am done with the research. Seen too much already. Skeets knows he's in the wrong for this one. I ain't doing no more.

I found her Facebook, dudes proposed to her a year ago. So unless skeets cappin about that new years shyt it's not her

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
He's no hero but he's not the villain either.
He didn't make an oath before man and God to love until death does he part....

Her actions are far worse than his imo

At the end of the day this is all this is :yeshrug:

A thot just don't appear out of thin air brehs, they fester and mastastisize :lolbron:. Woe to the unfortunate simp that marries one, the signs are there you just gotta look :francis:.

Be vigilant, but please... And I say this for the #gmbs that don't have this problem, keep posting pics :russ::russ:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You know whats sad...the bytch ain't shyt and knows she ain't shyt but also won't let her husband, who's probably a decent dude (also a simp), go.

There's something evil about ain't shyt people seeking out decent people knowing they're just gonna do them dirty.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
i know a nikka bout to sit down for clappin a nikka up who was smashin his wife. op gon get his eventually:francis:

And dudes like him need to realize until they clap the woman, shyt is not gonna change

Women hardly ever face consequences and dudes wonder why they don't switch up

If men all over had an agreement that the unfaithful woman gets ALL the smoke, women in general would be more faithful or at the very least, more upfront about not wanting to be tied down

Dudes let women have their cake and eat it too then wonder why they have their cake and eat it too

Daps
:pachaha:

This got to be the most random shyt ever

Dead ass like fukk the husband what about the people at the wedding :damn:

OP & the broad been going on for a minute according to him. Even the slickest mothafukka ever will show signs at some point to their spouse something may not be right in the water. At that point if you choose to go forward is on them

You know how much bread nikkax dish out just to take part in wedding festivities? Nobody bats an eye at it though because it’s supposed to be the last stop. I bet had nikkax knew beforehwhats was going on they may approach things differently :yeshrug:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I really don’t understand the logic of being mad at what skeet is doin...he don’t owe that nikka that married her anything. This 100% her decision to violate the vows she made.

This dude probably eatin her out and everything after breh left his seed all in her :picard:

i know a nikka bout to sit down for clappin a nikka up who was smashin his wife. op gon get his eventually:francis:

And that’s why that clown ended up with a broad that was fukkin around on him. Usin dumb ass backwards logic...

She’ll be out in the world gettin stroked and living life while dude in the joint lookin forward to fried chicken day on tuesdays for the foreseeable future :mjlol:

Why blame other people for your bad decision makin, nobody made him choose who he did